Faulty batteries have burned down houses, furniture etc in the past, but this is the first time it has claimed a life. Chinese news agency Xinhua is reporting on how a exploding Motorola phone took the life of Xiao Jinpeng a welder working at Yingpan Iron Ore Dressing Plant in Gansu's Jinta county. Xiao's mobile phone kept in his chest pocket suddenly exploded when he was working at the plant, his colleagues suggest that it exploded because of high temperatures. The incident took place on June 19 after which Xiao passed away yesterday as the explosion had broken his ribs and its fragments had pierced his heart.
Motorola's Bejing representatives are saying the company is not be blamed and questioned whether the man was using a fake Motorola cell phone or battery. An investigation by Motorola and Chinese authorities is going on but if the man was using an authentic Motorola phone then the company is in deep deep trouble.
set the gearshift for the high gear of your soul... you've got to run like an anfelope, out of control!
"government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have.
the course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." - thomas jefferson
"a wasted vote, is voting for someone that you don't believe in." - gov. gary johnson
"non impediti ratione cogitationis" - conloquium currus