Our website family:  ClubCivic.com - ClubIntegra.com - TunerSports.com

SEARCH: Forums | Parts
Attention Honda Civic Visitor:  Remove this block by logging in above or registering.

Welcome to ClubCivic.com, a forum dedicated to the Honda Civic, including all generations. In order to post on this forum you will have to register.

Registration is free and will intitle you to other site features including access to post your Honda Civic in the member's garage, join in raffles for performance parts, etc.

Go Back   ClubCivic.com - Honda Civic Forum > Honda Civic Technical > Tech Archive (No Posting)

Notices

Tech Archive (No Posting) This will also temporarily hold all of the old gen specific threads until they are all moved to the correct categories.

Please SEARCH Before Posting a New Thread. ->
Ready to Post a New Thread/Question? ->

Modify Civic console

Tech Archive (No Posting)

Technical forums are exclusively for technical discussions.
Thread Makers: Thread titles must summarize the technical question or problem, and the first post must include the year, trim, and any mods for your Civic.
Responding Members:
Limit your posts to helpful responses, and do not tell members to "Go Search", unless you also provide some specific guidance on the technical question or problem.
All Members: Rude or flaming posts will not be tolerated, though civil debate and disagreement are acceptable.

Old 01-09-2008, 10:27 AM   #1
djrenok
Titanium-Member

Default Modify Civic console

Hey I have a 93 civic SI and hate the flat center console, I was wondering if It would be possible to take a center console out of a 98 civic EX and put that in place of mine and wondering if the front part of the console would bolt up to my dash like it does in the 98 civic????
Old 01-09-2008, 10:47 AM   #2
cgpEJ6
noob

No it won't bolt up the same, there is another version of the 92-95 console that you might like however

Old 01-09-2008, 11:10 AM   #3
AlexM

Yeah, there's that console listed above, or if you are talking about the armrest one, where the E-Brake handle goes, you can get one with a armrest. If your interior is black, you can either paint a grey or tan one from a sedan, or find a black one from a coupe, but the ones in the coupes are pretty rare.
Old 01-09-2008, 01:59 PM   #4
lastaztec

Old 01-10-2008, 01:24 AM   #5
white_EG_sedan
peanut butter jelly time!

if you wanna do a lil work i swapped the whole dash and consol from a itr in to my sedan i like the wat it looks and the armrest rules