Search:
Attention Honda Civic Visitor:  Remove this block by logging in above or registering.

Welcome to ClubCivic

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the member’s garage to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

Go Back   ClubCivic.com - Honda Civic Forum > Honda Civic Technical > Tech Archive (No Posting)

Notices

Tech Archive (No Posting) This will also temporarily hold all of the old gen specific threads until they are all moved to the correct categories.

Please SEARCH Before Posting a New Thread. ->
Ready to Post a New Thread/Question? ->  

leaking sunroof?

Tech Archive (No Posting)

Technical forums are exclusively for technical discussions.
Thread Makers: Thread titles must summarize the technical question or problem, and the first post must include the year, trim, and any mods for your Civic.
Responding Members:
Limit your posts to helpful responses, and do not tell members to "Go Search", unless you also provide some specific guidance on the technical question or problem.
All Members: Rude or flaming posts will not be tolerated, though civil debate and disagreement are acceptable.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2004, 03:35 AM   #1
pearlgreenciv

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default leaking sunroof?

i think my sunroof is leaking but not sure. every time it rains i get a pudle behind both seats and in front of my drivers side seat. i dont think its the door seal. who can i take it to to get it fixed. if anybody has any input that would be great.
Old 02-04-2004, 03:37 AM   #2
AZSprmnn
From AK to AZ to AK to OR

my roommates old 95 civic used to do that too. we found some holes that were accidently drilled in the truck from ware he had his sysytem, and we just used some RTV and pachted them up. but if u dont have any water in ur trunk then itz prolly someware else.
Old 02-04-2004, 03:39 AM   #3
steve98ex
say no to rotas

any upholstery/trim shop should be able to fix that for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suanico
butt sex and titties, you make me want to spend thousands of dollars into my car tomorrow
Old 02-04-2004, 05:38 AM   #4
pearlgreenciv

thanks ill give um a shot. i just want it to stop, all my stuff is getting soaked.
Old 02-05-2004, 05:26 AM   #5
miggycrxsi
Are you Blizzed!!

Check your windshield I had a GTI and I sat on my seat and all the water just soaked my ass. I drove it like that one day it was raining drops were coming from the windshield area. I took some water and soap splashed in on the front of the winshield little bubbles started to come up thats were my leak was. got some windshield glue I forgot the name. But go to an autozone or some car part company and ask for leak stopper im sure they can help/ OH and I did think it was my sunroof so check the windshield for reasurance.
Old 02-05-2004, 09:53 PM   #6
a100100

i thought mine leaked too. it ended up being the drains were clogged. it would fill up and over flow into the door seal and down my kick panel and c pillar. i took mine to an upholtery shop
b**** get in my car (b**** get in)
I got my 64, ridin' on Dayton spokes
And when I open that do'
b**** get in my car
Old 02-05-2004, 09:55 PM   #7
$lick Rick
TEOTWAWKI

Quote:
Originally posted by a100100
i thought mine leaked too. it ended up being the drains were clogged. it would fill up and over flow into the door seal and down my kick panel and c pillar. i took mine to an upholtery shop
%99 of the time this will be your problem, if you have access to an air compressor and an air gun you can blow the drains out yourself and save the money of having someone else doing it.

I got touched by a hazy shaded, God help me change
Caught a rush on the floor from the life in my veins

When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

over 90 photos on my deviantart page
click here