Our website family:  ClubCivic.com - ClubIntegra.com - TunerSports.com

SEARCH: Forums | Parts
Attention Honda Civic Visitor:  Remove this block by logging in above or registering.

Welcome to ClubCivic.com, a forum dedicated to the Honda Civic, including all generations. In order to post on this forum you will have to register.

Registration is free and will intitle you to other site features including access to post your Honda Civic in the member's garage, join in raffles for performance parts, etc.

Go Back   ClubCivic.com - Honda Civic Forum > Honda Civic Technical > Tech Archive (No Posting)

Notices

Tech Archive (No Posting) This will also temporarily hold all of the old gen specific threads until they are all moved to the correct categories.

Please SEARCH Before Posting a New Thread. ->
Ready to Post a New Thread/Question? ->

How to determine engine size

Tech Archive (No Posting)

Technical forums are exclusively for technical discussions.
Thread Makers: Thread titles must summarize the technical question or problem, and the first post must include the year, trim, and any mods for your Civic.
Responding Members:
Limit your posts to helpful responses, and do not tell members to "Go Search", unless you also provide some specific guidance on the technical question or problem.
All Members: Rude or flaming posts will not be tolerated, though civil debate and disagreement are acceptable.

Old 10-17-2008, 05:31 PM   #1
andyisbrootal

Default How to determine engine size

My car had an H22 in it prior to me buying it. Then it was swapped for a D16 or some size. I do not know which size it is so I am not sure what parts to buy. Is there a plate somewhere on the motor that will tell me the size?! I need quick responses
Old 10-17-2008, 05:40 PM   #2
Tom
honda.co.jp

Yes, right where the trans, head, and block meet, there is a flat spot that should say, d16, or d15 or h22, or something like taht depending on whichever motor it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
Put some forged internals in it. What the f*** else would you put in, rainbows?
Old 10-17-2008, 05:41 PM   #3
cheezeonmakneez
love unicorns

Its a 1.6.
Look where the engine meets the trans in the front ( just left of the header) There will be an engine stamo there on the engine block.
The next useless thread you post I'm gonna pm you a pic of my hairy asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wit tuning View Post
Mugen GTR: I want to make a new style)

Quote:
Originally posted by ej8arm lol im tellin you people just get dumer by the day!!!!