Search:
Attention Honda Civic Visitor:  Remove this block by logging in above or registering.

Welcome to ClubCivic

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the member’s garage to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

Go Back   ClubCivic.com - Honda Civic Forum > Honda Civic Technical > Wheels / Tires / Brakes / Suspension

Notices

Please SEARCH Before Posting a New Thread. ->
Ready to Post a New Thread/Question? ->  

Best place to get a 4 wheel alignment??

Wheels / Tires / Brakes / Suspension

Technical forums are exclusively for technical discussions.
Thread Makers: Thread titles must summarize the technical question or problem, and the first post must include the year, trim, and any mods for your Civic.
Responding Members:
Limit your posts to helpful responses, and do not tell members to "Go Search", unless you also provide some specific guidance on the technical question or problem.
All Members: Rude or flaming posts will not be tolerated, though civil debate and disagreement are acceptable.

User Tag List

Old 03-21-2010, 06:25 PM   #1
codyspeedy
Cody T

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Best place to get a 4 wheel alignment??

I need a 4 wheel alignment because i just got all new coil over suspension for all 4 wheels, also just got 4 new rims and tires. so anyway ive read alot of stories how ppl have taken there cars to places like sears or pepboys for a wheel alignment and long story short the job didn't get done properly.

so im thinking the best, most trusted place to get a wheel alignment done the right way the first time would be to take it to the dealer? even if i have to pay more for dealer prices i dont care as long as i know my wheels are getting properly aligned and im not being bulls***ed.

can anyone confirm the dealer as best place to get alignment or recommend a good alternative?
codyspeedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 06:29 PM   #2
R3dline
f*** you.

dealer is a decent place, id google for places around you , most of the time, they have a place on there that people leave comments, just read thru the comments and make a choice
Old 03-22-2010, 12:12 PM   #3
kyle97charlie
68% right 100% of th time

If you have a locally owned shop that specializes in Honda's or imports go to it. That's what I do. Sure, I pay 80 bucks and cry a little, but I know it is done right.

Check out my build thread.

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=165593
kyle97charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:02 PM   #4
Kensai
♪♫♪♫♪~

I think wheel works or some place like that has a lifetime alignment for like $140 or something, each one costs $80 and has a 12 months/12k miles warranty.
Kensai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:05 PM   #5
codyspeedy
Cody T

thanks guys
codyspeedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:14 PM   #6
2k10coupe

I work for Firestone and we do 4wheel alignments...we offer a lifetime alignment so everytime you adjust your coils you can bring it back in and they will adjust it no questions asked. if you have one around you i strongly suggest looking into it. GREAT INVESTMENT!

hope this helps
2k10coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 01:36 AM   #7
EK|B

I took mine to BrakeMax and they did a good job. Was cheap too: $55.
Hate you! ITS A RICK ROLL PEOPLE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicEXofD0om View Post
WTF is up with this rick roll s***??
And btw id hit that chick right in the face with my wing dang doodle.
Civic vs Skyline: http://youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
EK|B is offline   Reply With Quote