Search:
Attention Honda Civic Visitor:  Remove this block by logging in above or registering.

Welcome to ClubCivic

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the member’s garage to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

Go Back   ClubCivic.com - Honda Civic Forum > ClubCivic Marketplace > Cars for Sale

Notices

Cars for Sale Have a car to sell? Looking for a car to buy?
You must be registered for atleast 1 month and have 30 posts or more to post in this forum. Buy, Sell, Trade at your own risk.

Please SEARCH Before Posting a New Thread. ->
Ready to Post a New Thread/Question? ->  

2004 EP3 Si For Sale - $6500 OBO

Cars for Sale

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 06:27 PM   #1
CamelNo.9

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default 2004 EP3 Si For Sale - $6500 OBO

Hey all, I haven't been on the forum in quite awhile, but I regret to inform you that I lost my license and am therefore selling my EP3 hatch.

It has 114k miles on the original k20a3 motor. I have not performed any modifications to the car, although the kid who owned it before me saw fit to install a Ractive muffler and upgraded the stereo as well. The exhaust is not terribly loud, and sounds surprisingly good for having only an aftermarket muffler. There is a new Alpine head unit and upgraded speakers throughout. The car is wired for subs, with power and stereo hookup.

In addition, the tires were replaced a few hundred miles ago, they are winter tires on stock 16" wheels.
The A/C was just recharged with Freon as well, I never used it once in 5 months of ownership since I always drive with the windows down, but it's nice to know it works.

The CARFAX shows 3 accidents in it's history, 2 were minor scrapes and one did deploy the airbag. I do not know the exact circumstances surrounding this collision but the car has been fully repaired, and the frame was not impacted in any way. The body panels still line up, but in the sunlight, you can see a slight difference in the paint color from the front quarter panel to the door on the passenger side.

This is not a show car, it's a great daily that has project car potential. I hate to let it go, but since I can't drive until February, I'm not going to have it sit around taking up space in the driveway all winter.

I am asking 6500 dollars or your best offer for this EP3. If you're going to PM me asking me to drop the price by 1000 bucks, don't waste your time and don't waste my time. That being said, this car has to go by September 24, so I am a motivated seller.

I encourage anyone who is interested to contact me. I live in Pottstown, PA, which is about 45 minutes outside of Philly. I will post more pictures later today or tomorrow; my camera died while I was shooting.

The car hasn't been cleaned in about 2 months in these pictures; I will try and clean it up for the rest of the photos. I am a professional detailer and the car will come fully washed and detailed, inside and out.

Thanks for looking, Adam

Old 08-13-2010, 06:32 PM   #2
Robin...
D-Series Soldier

Not a bad price man, sorry to hear about your license... GLWS...
Old 08-29-2010, 09:45 PM   #3
coleycoaster

that sucks that it has that many miles on it or i know someone who would be very interested
Old 09-01-2010, 12:57 PM   #4
Raabe
Hell yea I suck toes!

pics?
Old 09-01-2010, 01:02 PM   #5
HatchmanEJ6
Mmmonocle smile!

these cars look sick if done right. GLWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by oc_civic View Post
I am pleased that I have no idea wtf you are talking about..
Old 06-16-2011, 10:48 PM   #6
xTyReaper

still have it? if so you have a buyer =]
Closed Thread