Our website family:  ClubCivic.com - ClubIntegra.com - TunerSports.com

SEARCH: Forums | Parts
Attention Honda Civic Visitor:  Remove this block by logging in above or registering.

Welcome to ClubCivic.com, a forum dedicated to the Honda Civic, including all generations. In order to post on this forum you will have to register.

Registration is free and will intitle you to other site features including access to post your Honda Civic in the member's garage, join in raffles for performance parts, etc.

Go Back   ClubCivic.com - Honda Civic Forum > Honda Civic Technical > Wheels / Tires / Brakes / Suspension

Notices

Please SEARCH Before Posting a New Thread. ->
Ready to Post a New Thread/Question? ->

2000 Civic Front End Diagram ??

Wheels / Tires / Brakes / Suspension

Technical forums are exclusively for technical discussions.
Thread Makers: Thread titles must summarize the technical question or problem, and the first post must include the year, trim, and any mods for your Civic.
Responding Members:
Limit your posts to helpful responses, and do not tell members to "Go Search", unless you also provide some specific guidance on the technical question or problem.
All Members: Rude or flaming posts will not be tolerated, though civil debate and disagreement are acceptable.

Old 08-05-2011, 05:48 PM   #1
rafab1

Default 2000 Civic Front End Diagram ??

I'm repairing a friend's 2000 Civic whose front end is pretty bent out of shape. I picked up a bunch of parts at the junkyard but of course, when I started the repair, I found that another part that I hadn't anticipated was bent also.

I'm a Pontiac and Chevy guy and don't know a lot about Honda's.

I was wondering if anyone out there has a schematic or diagram of a 2000 Civic front end with the parts named so I can try and find what I need.

Thanks in advance for your help.
rafab1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 05:58 PM   #2
JohnS.
BANGARANG

Go to www.hondaautomotiveparts.com. Enter in the vehicle information and you can try to look through the categories to find what you need.

Or, you can just post here and tell us what's wrong and we can help you as well. Pictures will definitely help too.
JohnS. is offline   Reply With Quote