First, just got my Valves Adjusted and Belt fixed, so my car is sounding like a champ right now :)
1) For some reason, my carbon fiber hood looks like utter $h*t. No idea why, and I think it's cause I accidently cleaned it with a clear-coat I put on the Civic to prevent dust build up. Either way, any suggestions to bring back that glossy look? Like a specific brand?
2) When I had my old '03 Civic, I use NKG Plat. Plugs. I've been thinking of changing my current one's out, they look a little worn down so meh, why not get em done. Should I use the same? or since my car has a S/C should I use something better?
3) When I got my car back, the shop said my oil was a little low and pressure was kinda down. They didn't go into it, as I already paid 4 hours of work for them to fix my Valves and Cat. Converter. Is there a way I can check this our myself without having to pay $70 a hour for a shop to do it? Guessing I can do a pressure check on each cylinder, just wondering if there is anything else I should check.
4) My Cruise Control don't work. Someone said vacuum tubes, check em. Where the hell can I find those? I've scavenged by User manual and inside of my engine bay. New to electrical stuff, so idea's? I drive a lot of highways, so I'd love my cruise control back >.>
5) Power locks don't work. Odd thing is: I use my clicker, I can hear the rear hatch ATTEMPT to unlock, but nothing. When I use the door switch, again I hear the hatch attempt to unlock but nothing. It looked like my car might have had a Viper Unit installed, I have the control for the unit and attempted to reset the thing but nada. Dunno. Should I check this myself or bring it to a shop to check out for me? Rather do it myself, just need some advice for this one.