Search:
Attention Honda Civic Visitor:  Remove this block by logging in above or registering.

Welcome to ClubCivic

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the member’s garage to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

Go Back   ClubCivic.com - Honda Civic Forum > ClubCivic Marketplace > Where and Where not to Buy from Online

Notices

Where and Where not to Buy from Online Help fellow members out by listing sites that you have had previously ordered from and whether or not their service was good or bad.

Please SEARCH Before Posting a New Thread. ->
Ready to Post a New Thread/Question? ->  

Neuspeed Experience

Where and Where not to Buy from Online

User Tag List

Old 03-16-2012, 04:44 PM   #1
firejackal

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Neuspeed Experience

Alright so I figured I'd post this here to see what people think of them (Neuspeed), and also to show my previous/current experiences with them so far.

I have ordered two things so far. First I had ordered Koni Str-T struts from them (two at a time), which both times took a little over two weeks to get. And then now ingalls camber correction kit.

So recently my car needed some new camber correction kit for the rear since my last ones wore out.
I ordered them on Neuspeed on march 5th (tuesday), friday comes around and I haven't heard a thing or had any payments charged (they charge when it's shipped) so because I needed to drive my car (dd), I got on summit racing and ordered what I needed (first time I bought anything on summit racing) and then I got them the following morning on saturday... now that is what I call awesome service.

So Monday comes around, I call neuspeed to get my order canceled, the guy on the phone told me they might be on "backstock" but he could not cancel the order because he is not in charge of that... so this kind of got me ticked off, he told me to call back later and ask for a certain guy, I think it was greg or something like that. Anyways, tuesday comes around, I got a notification from ups telling me of a pickup, I was a little confused at first but after checking my checking account, neuspeed had charged/shipped out the package later monday evening... wtf they didn't want me to cancel it that bad? anyways, it's now friday again (march 16th) and I still don't have the parts from them.

I have to say I won't be ordering from neuspeed again. Not the type of customer service I prefer.

Here are my cons about neuspeed.
1) no user account information online
2) no way to check shipment status online
3) no way to easily cancel order if it hasn't been shipped out
4) customer service by phone is not always there during business hours (rings forever then goes to VOICE MAIL.... wtf VOICE MAIL??)
5) orders take forever to process
6) when choosing the make/model/year of your car, it will sometimes change the year on you after clicking on order.

Now i'm sure people probably had good service with them before, but this is mine. And when I always look up someone first to buy from, I always check both good and bad comments and then want to experience it for myself to make sure it's a not a fluke.
firejackal is offline   Reply With Quote