Took the TB off. The IAVC had a little carbon in it but nothing major. Cleaned it and the TB up and put them back on. I have yet to drive the car so I am not sure if that was the issue but judging from it not being clogged or plugged, I am betting that wasnt it.
I didnt plug a code reader into the car since when I reset the ECU to do the compression test, the codes were erased. I am about to run up to Autozone so I will have them do that and report back.
Only work I've done on the car recently was I replaced the valve cover gasket as I thought it was leaking but it ended up being cam holder #5 being broken on the tab that the dizzy connects to.
The idle is rough but it really feels to me that it is missing. Meaning 3 out of 4 cylinders fired turning a revolution but it isnt consistent or steady - random.
Thank you again for all of your help! I hope we can solve this.