Search:
Attention Honda Civic Visitor:  Remove this block by logging in above or registering.

Welcome to ClubCivic

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the member’s garage to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

Go Back   ClubCivic.com - Honda Civic Forum > Honda Civic Technical > Engine Tech / Drivetrain

Notices

Please SEARCH Before Posting a New Thread. ->
Ready to Post a New Thread/Question? ->  

96 civic fuel filter or fuel pump problems

Engine Tech / Drivetrain

Technical forums are exclusively for technical discussions.
Thread Makers: Thread titles must summarize the technical question or problem, and the first post must include the year, trim, and any mods for your Civic.
Responding Members:
Limit your posts to helpful responses, and do not tell members to "Go Search", unless you also provide some specific guidance on the technical question or problem.
All Members: Rude or flaming posts will not be tolerated, though civil debate and disagreement are acceptable.

User Tag List

Old 05-30-2012, 09:47 PM   #1
Jdmcris88

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Angry 96 civic fuel filter or fuel pump problems

Ok so I have a 1996 Honda civic and I was driving it the day before yesterday With very little gas but the gas lights was not on and after I parked it I didn't drive it yesterday and today I went to turn it on at 6am and nothing the car cranks and turns over has power and spark but when I turn the key to turn on the car I don't hear my injectors prime or anything this is my daily driven car and never had a problem other than this any suggestions pls let me know or the cheapest way to check the fuel filter and fuel pump WHAT CAN IT BE?????
Jdmcris88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 01:25 PM   #2
Jeffhondadc5

Try a tune up first
"Coupe Life" Member #3
Jeffhondadc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:43 PM   #3
2slo4u
wait4me

2slo4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 11:12 PM   #4
Jdmcris88

I have already done the full tune up and put gas and still nothing it has spark power everything I just bought the fuel pump
Jdmcris88 is offline   Reply With Quote