Our website family:  ClubCivic.com - ClubIntegra.com - TunerSports.com

SEARCH: Forums | Parts
Attention Honda Civic Visitor:  Remove this block by logging in above or registering.

Welcome to ClubCivic.com, a forum dedicated to the Honda Civic, including all generations. In order to post on this forum you will have to register.

Registration is free and will intitle you to other site features including access to post your Honda Civic in the member's garage, join in raffles for performance parts, etc.

Go Back   ClubCivic.com - Honda Civic Forum > Honda Civic Generations Tech > 7th Generation Honda Civic (2001-2005)

Notices

7th Generation Honda Civic (2001-2005) 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 honda civic coupe, sedan, hatchback si

Please SEARCH Before Posting a New Thread. ->
Ready to Post a New Thread/Question? ->

2001 civic LX cruise control not working

7th Generation Honda Civic (2001-2005)

Technical forums are exclusively for technical discussions.
Thread Makers: Thread titles must summarize the technical question or problem, and the first post must include the year, trim, and any mods for your Civic.
Responding Members:
Limit your posts to helpful responses, and do not tell members to "Go Search", unless you also provide some specific guidance on the technical question or problem.
All Members: Rude or flaming posts will not be tolerated, though civil debate and disagreement are acceptable.

Old 09-25-2012, 03:43 PM   #1
pokerdude

Default 2001 civic LX cruise control not working

My A/C compressor went bad and after I had it fixed I drove home and the cruise control worked fine, the next day it wouldnt work at all, the green light on the button does not light up and I have checked every fuse on the car and all are good, any idea of what might be my problem? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
pokerdude is offline   Reply With Quote