Our website family:  ClubCivic.com - ClubIntegra.com - TunerSports.com

SEARCH: Forums | Parts
Attention Honda Civic Visitor:  Remove this block by logging in above or registering.

Welcome to ClubCivic.com, a forum dedicated to the Honda Civic, including all generations. In order to post on this forum you will have to register.

Registration is free and will intitle you to other site features including access to post your Honda Civic in the member's garage, join in raffles for performance parts, etc.

Go Back   ClubCivic.com - Honda Civic Forum > Honda Civic Technical > Exterior / Detailing / Bodywork

Notices

Exterior / Detailing / Bodywork Includes exterior lighting and body styling

Please SEARCH Before Posting a New Thread. ->
Ready to Post a New Thread/Question? ->

Rocker Panels?

Exterior / Detailing / Bodywork

Technical forums are exclusively for technical discussions.
Thread Makers: Thread titles must summarize the technical question or problem, and the first post must include the year, trim, and any mods for your Civic.
Responding Members:
Limit your posts to helpful responses, and do not tell members to "Go Search", unless you also provide some specific guidance on the technical question or problem.
All Members: Rude or flaming posts will not be tolerated, though civil debate and disagreement are acceptable.

Old 04-13-2004, 09:39 PM   #1
teevee247

Default Rocker Panels?

Where could I find replacement rocker panels for my 91 Si Hatch that are in decent shape? In other words, either no rust or minor rust that could easily be repaired cleanly. While im at it, any body part around the rear wheel wells... (quarter panels?). Thanks!
teevee247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 10:09 PM   #2
teevee247

Also, do side skirts from body kits replace the rocker panel or just go over them? Either way, if I can find a erally mild one, i'd buy them since there is no rust on my rocker panels, just a real bad erpair job on them and i'd like to replace them or cover them up so they don't look bad anymore
teevee247 is offline   Reply With Quote