Our website family:  ClubCivic.com - ClubIntegra.com - TunerSports.com

SEARCH: Forums | Parts
Attention Honda Civic Visitor:  Remove this block by logging in above or registering.

Welcome to ClubCivic.com, a forum dedicated to the Honda Civic, including all generations. In order to post on this forum you will have to register.

Registration is free and will intitle you to other site features including access to post your Honda Civic in the member's garage, join in raffles for performance parts, etc.

Go Back   ClubCivic.com - Honda Civic Forum > Honda Civic Technical > Tech Archive (No Posting)

Notices

Tech Archive (No Posting) This will also temporarily hold all of the old gen specific threads until they are all moved to the correct categories.

Please SEARCH Before Posting a New Thread. ->
Ready to Post a New Thread/Question? ->

asap! please, power door lock control module

Tech Archive (No Posting)

Technical forums are exclusively for technical discussions.
Thread Makers: Thread titles must summarize the technical question or problem, and the first post must include the year, trim, and any mods for your Civic.
Responding Members:
Limit your posts to helpful responses, and do not tell members to "Go Search", unless you also provide some specific guidance on the technical question or problem.
All Members: Rude or flaming posts will not be tolerated, though civil debate and disagreement are acceptable.

Old 04-09-2005, 09:12 AM   #1
olicy

Default asap! please, power door lock control module

i was wondering besides a civic power door lock control module, what other cars can i get this from?? my car didin't have power locks and i got aftermarket door locks. i got a coupe. any help please. thanks
Old 04-11-2005, 12:27 AM   #2
Bluedragon

The easiest way to put in power locks would be to add them to a security system. Since you already have aftermarket door looks you only need to hook up a few wires. If you already have a security system all you would need is a directed electronics 451M. Any car audio shop should have some of these laying around.
Old 04-11-2005, 01:40 PM   #3
olicy

thanks man you help me out alot, yeah i gettin my alarm put in soon. yeah these are the ones i got http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW

thanks again