Our website family:  ClubCivic.com - ClubIntegra.com - TunerSports.com

SEARCH: Forums | Parts
Attention Honda Civic Visitor:  Remove this block by logging in above or registering.

Welcome to ClubCivic.com, a forum dedicated to the Honda Civic, including all generations. In order to post on this forum you will have to register.

Registration is free and will intitle you to other site features including access to post your Honda Civic in the member's garage, join in raffles for performance parts, etc.

Go Back   ClubCivic.com - Honda Civic Forum > ClubCivic Marketplace > Cars for Sale

Notices

Cars for Sale Have a car to sell? Looking for a car to buy?
You must be registered for atleast 1 month and have 30 posts or more to post in this forum. Buy, Sell, Trade at your own risk.

Please SEARCH Before Posting a New Thread. ->
Ready to Post a New Thread/Question? ->

1993 Honda civic hatch Si 5 speed.

Cars for Sale

Old 05-27-2006, 04:28 AM   #1
3DScott

Exclamation 1993 Honda civic hatch Si 5 speed.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/car/163963807.html <- links to pictures

Hi I'm selling a 93 civic hatch si 5 speed. It has PS,sunroof, and roll down windows. I have tinted the windows and recently just put an intake on it and i had an exhaust welded on the back. I know this is a very popular car and the last time i posed this i was overwhelmed with emails. So I'm not setting a price.The body of the car it in pretty good shape, it's a clean title and there is some oxy on the side top part of the door. the motor it self will need to be replaced, it has allot of miles on it [240]If you need to know more about the car hit me up with some emails. Also the interior is in great shape and i have made it jdm as most as possible. Nothing rice about this. lol

Thanks

If someone is willing to trade I'm really wanting a 96-2000 hatch With low miles on it. I would even be willing to chip some cash in depending on how many miles are on it and what the body of the car looks like.

im new to Club civic, but i thought i would post it here and see if anything snags.
So ya anyway if you want to know more Hit me up with an email < 3dscott@gmail.com >
I had someone offer me 4300. Anyone thinks that good? Please let me know
3DScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 08:32 AM   #2
LowNotSlow
Aqua Teen Christmas Force

I suggest taking that 4300 and running with it cuz he's gonna want it back when he figures out he paid too much.

Function>Form

LowNotSlow is offline   Reply With Quote