PDA

View Full Version : can i take him i must know!!!!

Suanico
06-01-2007, 06:22 AM
there is this 90 or so ls integra that always drives by my car revs his engine so my alarm will go off then speeds away, his car isn't even lowered and when he gets to a speed bump he goes reeeaaalllly slow and crooked, its fucken annoys me to no end, anyways im seriously going to just wait in my car one day and when he drives by im going to pull out of my spot and stalk him down, he lives by me and from what i can see and head when he takes off its a non vtec, so most likely the stock motor that came with the car with an intake and exhaust (maybe just cut a hole to cound louder because it looks stock but sounds loud) do you guys think i can take him i have intake/header/exhaust/vafc (vtec at 5000)/gutted trunk/pulleys/short shifter/ new fluids/ new ngk plugs/new oem Dizzy/ new OEM wires, o2 sensors etc, and i think the previous owner put a racing clutch im not sure though/ oh yeah and new tires

Suanico
06-01-2007, 06:22 AM
if i hunt him down and get whooped i will be pissed off, so please elaborate

Destroy
06-01-2007, 06:47 AM
Let it go.

NFR_AP2
06-01-2007, 09:11 AM
Let it go.

:word:

Beelzebubba
06-01-2007, 01:03 PM
(maybe just cut a hole to sound louder because it looks stock but sounds loud)

:lol:

His muffler is probably completely rusted out at the inlet.:twisted:

cgpEJ6
06-01-2007, 04:20 PM
then race him and find out if you really want to know, these are the stupidest threads where people ask if there car can beat this car with this, this, and this mod. Who cares, race and find out. People always want to show up and beat someone like they are sooo cool, but if you have to ask online to get up the cajones to race, you aren't nearly as cool as you want yourself to look.

Not trying to be a dick and I'm not talking about you specifically but these are the gayest threads that come up all the time and never produce any useful information, just take up space and make Civic drivers look like dumb asses.

Suanico
06-01-2007, 05:35 PM
then race him and find out if you really want to know, these are the stupidest threads where people ask if there car can beat this car with this, this, and this mod. Who cares, race and find out. People always want to show up and beat someone like they are sooo cool, but if you have to ask online to get up the cajones to race, you aren't nearly as cool as you want yourself to look.

Not trying to be a dick and I'm not talking about you specifically but these are the gayest threads that come up all the time and never produce any useful information, just take up space and make Civic drivers look like dumb asses.

dont get me wrong homie, im going to handle him when the chace presents itself, and its not like i want to show him up because he has an integra or anything its only because he makes it his duty to set my alarm off and be a ricer, when the chance comes i will race him and let you guys know, and if you cant be any help to my thread then dont post in it>?

Suanico
06-01-2007, 05:36 PM
Let it go.

at first i was, until he started making it a ritual to set my alarm off and rev on me when were driving in opposite directions in the complex:twisted:

JDM melbatoast
06-01-2007, 05:39 PM
dude how old are you? turn down the sensitivity on your car alarm. no need to race man, the law will get you or worse you might get hurt.

99EBPSi
06-01-2007, 05:41 PM
I'd say you could smoke him....but just set his alarm off with a baseball bat. :what:

LS_VTEC_oya
06-01-2007, 05:50 PM
you stay in cali...? easy motivation you know if you get caught racing out here they crush your car, just let it go, but it does sound good to just post in your car & catch homie slippin imagine his reaction L.M.F.A.O.

Suanico
06-02-2007, 04:12 AM
yeah i have decided not to stalk him down, hes just some puny little bitch maybe like 5'3 120lbs but the guy has got to be at least 25 years old, fuck him, if the opportunity presents itself im going to take affimative action, if not, fuck it my car looks nicer

bizoneoeh
06-02-2007, 04:30 AM
Fuck these dudes, I say race him and tape it ;)

MasterShake
06-02-2007, 05:37 AM
just wave him down and let him know whats up.

if youre too scared to race then dont...

99EBPSi
06-02-2007, 11:32 AM
if youre too scared to race then dont...

Or too smart. =)

Just let the police in on it. This could be classified as harassment.

Civic2007
06-02-2007, 11:38 AM
dude old ls integras like that are SO slow...youd smoke his ass......b18b's are non vtec and most of the time they are automatic....my car used to be an automatic.....i have a 98 ex d16y8, and back when it was automatic i would race my friend who had a 88 integra ls 5 speed and i beat him everytime, so unless this guy is a major sleeper i say youd kill him

kangaroo
06-02-2007, 12:18 PM

Biz is always right!!:D;)

Genuine Rolla
06-02-2007, 01:15 PM
Let it go.

:werd: x2

dank24
06-02-2007, 03:03 PM
throw a brick at his car when he is going by. My father did that to this kid at my old house when I was around 3-4 yrs old. He told the kid over and over to stop speeding and he never stopped. So he got a brick thrown at his car.

Shiznit
06-02-2007, 03:13 PM
thorw a spike strip in the road when he drives by

ryanM
06-02-2007, 03:20 PM
just shoot him in the head....problem solved

Shiznit
06-02-2007, 04:05 PM
then throw the same spike strip at his head when he gets out of the car and says "What The Fuck!"

LS_VTEC_oya
06-02-2007, 04:47 PM

:word:now thats hilarious i luv to see that

Suanico
06-04-2007, 04:04 AM
hahahaha im still anxiously waiting.... im getting a few new goodies to solidify that he gets owned :)

bizoneoeh
06-04-2007, 04:06 AM
find out where he lives, sneak up and stick his blinker wire in the gas tank ;)

NFR_AP2
06-04-2007, 09:50 AM
find out where he lives, sneak up and stick his blinker wire in the gas tank ;)

lmao, would that work??

that_sick_eg
06-04-2007, 05:18 PM
race his ass hahahaha

Ag00Civic
06-14-2007, 11:33 PM
get an alarm that shoots shotgun shells at his car...then he won't do it ever again.

1Draw
06-14-2007, 11:55 PM
I say, the hell with him, don't waste your time.
Don't you feel good about your Honda when you look out the window and see that babe just wating for it's master?
Just put it this way if he does that maybe he's fuckin jelous.
If it was me I would just stand by my car when he passes by and take a picture of his plate, now thats realy mind bugging.
Take care of your Honda don't risk it.
;)

3rdCoast
06-15-2007, 12:24 AM
Or too smart. =)

Just let the police in on it. This could be classified as harassment.

do u really think cops give a shit about somethin like this???? Cops r useless. Never there when u need them and everywhere when u dont..... I would start by laughin at his ass everytime he rolls his bitch ass by. That might ruffle him up a lil. I would also turn my alarm sesitivity down. I hate it when ppl have an alarm that will go off if a nearby dog farts. its overkill. i wouldnt race him cuz he could be one of those idiot ppl that doesnt know when to stop until they hit something( alot of those ricey fucks r). Yeah i would point and laugh when friends r over and make him out as a joke and he wont like it and see where it goes from there....

Melt
06-15-2007, 01:02 AM
i think you can take him ... those only have 5 more horse .... and you got hella mods. Ive got beat by a civic before with i/h/e that was also cammed .... and i got i/h/e myself.

JohnS.
06-15-2007, 01:35 AM
I/H/E prolly give you what, 0.3 seconds off your low 16 1/4 mile? Pulleys do jack shit (unless you have a ctr pulley or something, THEN maybe I'd argue it would free up a few ponies). Lowering VTEC on a stock SOHC motor sounds like it would do nothing but waste gas more quickly and burn oil more quickly.

And whoever said early 90's Integras most likely being automatics, wrong (at least in my case). All the early 90's Integras in my town (a dozen +) are all manual and came that way. And they're not that slow, it's just the long gear'd LS tranny. Throw on a B16/GSR/ITR tranny, and you can walk B16's all day long (so that'd probably be around 15 flat or very low 15's).

I'd say you'll get smoked but not by much. Off the line he'll probably pull with the better HP/TQ ratio, then he'll just slowly walk you.

el_betiyo
06-15-2007, 04:36 AM
Just find out where he lives, drive by and rev your engine so his alarm can go off too=)
it's your turn to mess with his head..............
lol

roaddogg3034
06-15-2007, 09:47 AM
this is why im glad i live in the country.

Astheros
06-16-2007, 12:18 AM
dude just let it go.....i have the same problem...i live in a residential area of chicago within the city and i have this prelude and this talon always revving their engines when they pass my house...the prelude went as far as trying to do donuts around me when i was at a stop sing...i was messing with my radio and so i wasnt paying much attention to him....he must have though i was just standing in defiance and he started acting all stupid...my girl got mad at me cause she was in the car and got scared...cause it seemed they were getting mad......now i just drive by house every now and then and let him check out my gorgeous ride....and he can keep trying to do donuts with his rusty early 90s lude....the talon guys always tries to let his bov go off when he passes by and hell do it 2-3 passes sometiems....then the street smells like burnt oil and a dead car......i really just sit in my steps to the front door and laugh at them......i dont do anything but that....they can waste their gas and blow up their engine....my civic just sits pretty in the driveway during the day...garaged at night.

JackBauer
06-29-2007, 01:55 PM
It seems weird that with all of the work you have done or had done to your car, you wouldn't know if you could beat him. RACE HIM...what are you afraid of?

Sundown
06-29-2007, 03:16 PM
Lol, everyone has this same problem.. Just let it go..

I really dont think you could beat him anyways, unless you're a good driver..

Steven.
06-29-2007, 08:34 PM
you will lose... LS tq owns SOHC tq.

SleepingSol
06-29-2007, 11:27 PM

:word: Just dont get caught haha it cost me my license for 6 months...... possible blessing in disguise i guess:twisted:

Kumo
07-06-2007, 11:48 AM
Most of the time they are lonely and need friends. LOL!