PDA

View Full Version : Civic owns you

SiPlaya
10-02-2010, 06:57 PM
Wazzup, boyeez! Props to dat ass yo Civic style. Other day yo, weez was chillin in muh 99 civic on dubs, vtec controlla, HOLLA! mad fast up in this sheeit, foo.
So I was with my boy chillin' at a red light with some snap tunes blasting, word. These fly bitches in an integra roll up next to us with some punk ass bitch dude driving, yo.

That bitch had da nerve to look over and say our ride was wack, yo. He starts shooting hiz mouf off about all diz sheeit he's done to his engine and how its mad fast and sits on these bling blingin' 18s. dem girls he was with keep giving me and muh boy da eye whole time though.

So I look over to this wack foo and was like 'yo, bitch. if you think yo ride is so dope, lets race.' He laughs again, yo and says 'yo, if your wack ass ride wins, i'll let you take home muh two honeys.' I tell that punk, its on and i start revving and look to da light.

Yo, this sorry ass punk had no idea what he was up against. I got me NOS, foo. My boyz down at the 916 speed shop AZN INVAZN KUSTOM CREASHUNZ OF SAC-TOWN) just filled that sheeit, too, yo. So the light turns green and we take off...i start to spray that shit all up in that 2nd gear sheit, bitches. I passed that fool like nuddin'!

Next light I look over at his broke ass and says 'yo, i just whooped yo ass son. lets have dem bitches now' Before he could even say anything. snap! dem fly girls start walked over into muh ride. That punk in the integra starts saying crap like 'yo, baby don't go'. Yo, but me and muh boy had it goin' on, they wanted our sheeit.

So weeze start driving off with these crazy hot hoochies. my boy and the girl start some mad loud foreplay in da backseat, it took no time for that ho to spread her sheeit.

So I just sit back and let the honey in the front handle muh junk, and caress it. After that we go back to muh boy's crib and bang the mofofukin' sheeit outta dem bitches, on da rizzeal, yo. fo' sheezey.
All da tru playas g0t civics, word

mymmeryloss
10-02-2010, 07:00 PM
:ban:

1FastEX1994
10-02-2010, 07:05 PM
:ban:

NOW! lol.

Robin...
10-02-2010, 07:08 PM
^^^ :word:...xD

zachkelly
10-02-2010, 07:17 PM
lol @ you and your boy both "getting some" at the same time in your car.

SiGSR
10-02-2010, 07:28 PM
Damn are you a rich hood boy? Three different Civics and a Supra.

Fresh_JDM
10-02-2010, 08:31 PM
ban these fool hahaha

00_Civic_Si
10-02-2010, 11:57 PM
No don't ban him. I love his stories :lol: