PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from a new civic owner!

98 EK/LS
10-05-2011, 10:24 AM
What's up ladies and gentlemen. I'm new to the civic game but not hondas. Just recently sold my Prelude SH because it was on its last leg and I needed just a tad bit more room in the back for my kids. So I picked up this fun little EK with a full LS/5 speed swap and it's been all smiles since. I'm not looking to do much to it beside a nice lip kit, re-tint the windows because they look like sh*t now, some 99-00 tails, some JDM black housing headlights with 5K HID's, and some nice 16's in the future say, tax season maybe? :mrgreen: I also have to slap on the belt fot the A/C and recharge it soon because this florida weather kills... I've already got a sound system to put in, minus subs, just need to find the time to do it. That'll be about it as far as mods go besides adding some light to the interior. Oh yea, i'm rebuilding the tranny because I've never had 3rd gear, lol. But that's gonna be a hook up so no cost to me! Look forward to talking with y'all and getting some good advice from some of you pro's. I don't have any good pics of her now but they'll be up fairly soon. Talk to y'all soon!

speedygonzales
10-05-2011, 10:39 AM
sounds like a nice pick up man, welcome to the club.

98 EK/LS
10-06-2011, 09:13 AM
thanks for the love speedy! I should have pictures up either later tonight or tomm. i've got it torn apart right now. i'm putting new tires on it and replacing all the gears in the tranny!

emerican
10-06-2011, 06:25 PM
welcome
tuned in for pics man