PDA

View Full Version : New cali law against street racing...

DirtyMcDirt
09-08-2005, 02:27 AM
was on another board and saw this. was pissed at first then saw what car it was, and smiled, then thought about it somemore and am still a little pissed.

Dont get caught racing in cali... or else (http://kcbs.dayport.com/viewer/viewerpage.php?Art_ID=3950&tf=video_pla%)

*theDirtiest

rei
09-08-2005, 02:43 AM
well wow.. thats gotta suck..

Kaotic_Zeus
09-08-2005, 02:46 AM
Ahh! Couldn't bare to see that happen to my car =*( I even heard, that cops will stop you if your car looks has modified performance parts, that could be used for street racing.. And they might Impound it, Maybe even destroy it. Which is bull...

Kaotic_Zeus
09-08-2005, 02:48 AM
Stop you and open the hood of your car, to check if you modified it...

Even if it just looks like you have it abit modified from the exterior..

DirtyMcDirt
09-08-2005, 02:50 AM
and i live in the ontario area and have red rims. hmmm. i must be a street racer if i got red rims. crunch :(

*theDirtiest

anfrey
09-08-2005, 02:51 AM
wtf? modified != street racing

and there's nothing we can do about it, since "driving is a priviledge, not a right" .... baaaah

Kaotic_Zeus
09-08-2005, 02:52 AM
I'd just tell them, it's all show car lol

Mr.Luder
09-08-2005, 02:53 AM
thats when u tell them...they do have legal drag strips and if they do take ur car take there ass to court

Revolver
09-08-2005, 02:53 AM
That reporter Jennifer Davis is hot.

Kaotic_Zeus
09-08-2005, 02:56 AM
Yeap, I agree.

DirtyMcDirt
09-08-2005, 03:11 AM
That reporter Jennifer Davis is hot.

i too believe she is hott :D

*theDirtiest

EG_CaSe
09-08-2005, 03:20 AM
i think id kill someone for doin that to my car.. its just not right to Destroy Personal Property, i can see if it get imponded and you leave it there for awhile, but its just not right to destroy something like that, atleast make you sell it.. its bad enuff most cars that get stolen get crushed.. ahh well i hope it takes awhile to reach jersey..

and that modified Bullshit WTF?? i guess im gunna be disconnectin my hood release cable..

anfrey
09-08-2005, 03:21 AM
loving ur new avatar case... as to ur car info... u do know honda has engines with hemispherical combustion chambers, right?

DirtyMcDirt
09-08-2005, 03:22 AM
im movin to canada. (kristin kreuk lives there..... bonus :D)

*theDirtiest

EG_CaSe
09-08-2005, 03:24 AM
loving ur new avatar case... as to ur car info... u do know honda has engines with hemispherical combustion chambers, right?

yea i didnt think it sounded so well but i guess its all right.. and what the hell is Hemispherical Combustion Chambers?? all i know is the basics. Pistons,rods, Crank ,Valves, Springs, Cams.. ETC im not into all the technical things

DirtyMcDirt
09-08-2005, 03:25 AM
i think thats when the spark plug sits in the center of the combustion chamber. something to that effect. :)

*theDirtiest

EG_CaSe
09-08-2005, 03:28 AM
im movin to canada. (kristin kreuk lives there..... bonus :D)

*theDirtiest

i wouldnt mind moving to Canada myself... i swear the part i go to has no ugly chicks all model types.. and if they are there either Old or married.. the couple times i went i was with my girl so i didnt get to lucky with the girls up there, but the times she wasnt there i did get lucky and them girls are freaky.. its Truely Pussy Galore

DirtyMcDirt
09-08-2005, 03:29 AM
i wouldnt mind moving to Canada myself... i swear the part i go to has no ugly chicks all model types.. and if they are there either Old or married.. the couple times i went i was with my girl so i didnt get to lucky with the girls up there, but the times she wasnt there i did get lucky and them girls are freaky.. its Truely Pussy Galore

they do have some beautiful girls out there man. i swear. i just need to learn some french. :)

*theDirtiest

PANGES
09-08-2005, 03:32 AM
Stop you and open the hood of your car, to check if you modified it...

Even if it just looks like you have it abit modified from the exterior..

yeah... super duper gay!!! That's what happened to me :(

EG_CaSe
09-08-2005, 03:33 AM
they do have some beautiful girls out there man. i swear. i just need to learn some french. :)

*theDirtiest

yea me too but i Try.. one good thing is my sister inlaw Speaks French so i have her talk for me and then i take over from there.. as soon as her cuz comes to visit ill get a pic of her.. shes comin around Oct/ Nov.. this chick is so beautiful i messed with her acouple times but the last time she was here she got all scared like she dont like dick no more..

DirtyMcDirt
09-08-2005, 03:44 AM
yeah... super duper gay!!! That's what happened to me :(

if you pass smog can you keep the car? sucks you in nor cal. if you lived down here passing smog wouldn't be a problem ;)

*theDirtiest

anfrey
09-08-2005, 03:52 AM
yea i didnt think it sounded so well but i guess its all right.. and what the hell is Hemispherical Combustion Chambers?? all i know is the basics. Pistons,rods, Crank ,Valves, Springs, Cams.. ETC im not into all the technical things
lol, what do u think a Hemi is, then?

PANGES
09-08-2005, 03:52 AM
if you pass smog can you keep the car? sucks you in nor cal. if you lived down here passing smog wouldn't be a problem ;)

*theDirtiest

if I can get through this citation, i can keep my car :???:

EG_CaSe
09-08-2005, 03:54 AM
lol, what do u think a Hemi is, then?

a motor is most Dodge cars :D ... i just like the commercials when them 2 fuck heads say YOU GOTTA HEMI.

anfrey
09-08-2005, 03:57 AM
a motor is most Dodge cars :D ... i just like the commercials when them 2 fuck heads say YOU GOTTA HEMI.
it's called a hemi because it touts its hemispherical combustion chamber. most ppl seem to think that only GM makes engines with that design, which is quite incorrect.

KScivic
09-08-2005, 03:59 AM
Screw Canada, move to Kansas...

anfrey
09-08-2005, 04:00 AM
Screw Canada, move to Kansas...
it's safer to grow cannabis in canada than it is in kansas. plus your taxes go towards healthcare you don't have to pay extra for.

DirtyMcDirt
09-08-2005, 04:01 AM
whats in kansas? LoL

***just saw anf's post :) rebuttle?

*theDirtiest

anfrey
09-08-2005, 04:11 AM
whats in kansas? LoL

*theDirtiest
lol, canada is far superior to the US when it comes to living standards and social benefits (ie: things that truly matter). there's no way the canadian side of the debate can lose ;)

B16A2_CIVIC
09-08-2005, 04:30 AM
thats bullshyt man crushing your car... sorry for the people in cali... and was it me or did they show that celica as a rwd...

EG_CaSe
09-08-2005, 06:26 AM
whats in kansas? LoL

*theDirtiest

Dorothy and ToTo live on a farm in Kansas

anfrey you should make your new SN... H-T anfrey ( Honda Tech ) i swear you know every little bit there is to know about hondas..

AliasNeo
09-08-2005, 05:20 PM
hell if a "modified" car attemps to pass u on the freeway they will call it street racing lol

Kaotic_Zeus
09-08-2005, 06:24 PM
Yeah, cops are getting pretty strict where i'm living, it's all over the news over here, about illegal street racing and modifing cars And cops just pulling them over just to "CHECK YOUR CAR" or if you have a "Amplified Exaust"

I'm Moving to Oregon pretty soon. She told me, where she's from there's quite alot of street racing, and not too many cops.. =)

rly44
09-08-2005, 06:45 PM
But what about muscle cars and bikes?? Do they get harassed just as much?? Heloo, why not go after kit cars as well since they aren't stock either.. I wonder if they can impose their regulations on cars from different states if your not racing.. hmmm

Ominous G2
09-08-2005, 07:14 PM
I gotta get a job doing that, so I can steal all the parts and sell them. If i dont put them on my car.

v8eaterbeater
09-08-2005, 08:23 PM
to tell you the truth i dont think the cops have the right to seize your ca and smash it. street racing is just a misdamenor. they can seize it but have no right to smash, this video is made to scare those away from street racing. , but i may be wrong, my friend is a cop so ill ask him and post. and lwas can be difrent by states.

bmyers4321
09-08-2005, 10:46 PM
well i guess that means ill never live in cali then.

sr90civic
09-09-2005, 12:15 AM
they cant take away vehicles or pull you over because your car is modified , the most they can do is give you a 24 hour notice or soemthing if youve actually done soemthing bad , think of how much it will make companies lose if they do that , no one will want to modify their cars if cops are just allowed to pull them over because theyre fucking sexy ! haha

2kstreetcivic
09-11-2005, 11:04 PM
so does insurance cover your car after it gets crushed like that???? :) :)

ShinsenTuner
09-11-2005, 11:07 PM
That sucks :lol:

Jeegz
09-11-2005, 11:10 PM
man im glad i live out here in Wisconsin. first offense street racing is $500 fine and almost your liscence(sp)

ventturei26
09-12-2005, 12:23 AM
got pulled over once cause the cop had a stick up his ass, wrote me a ticket for too low of a car, headights too low, illegal intake, too loud of a muffler, sound system, and illegal engine mods. fought it and won too. came with sheet showing all my shit was legal, my front was 1" from being to low for headlight standards, and decible rating on both sound system and exhaust. po po shouldnt screw with people casue he didnt get overtime for his 3 hours in court ha bitch.

EG_CaSe
09-12-2005, 12:40 AM
i got myself pulled over today and the cop was bein a asshole, it was all over this damn homo in a Lotus he tryed to race me i was gunna race him but i saw a cop but i was already pissed at the world so i was about to put the cop on a chase, but no i slowed down from 65 to 55 to be safe, safe my ass i still got pulled over for racing when i tell the cop i wasnt racing he says pop your hood and what are you stupid tryna play dumb, i tell him that i cant its broke so he said either pop it or ill ripp your hood off, so nows its been a good couple mins of him yellin at me and me gettin stupid right back, so now i see this old lady that was on the side of me when it all happen the nice old lady went and made a u turn to come back and she told the cop the kid was tryna get me to race but i wouldnt, it took him awhile but she convinced him to let me go..

so yea i guess its here..

Genuine Rolla
09-12-2005, 02:19 AM
screw that...i'd steal my car back...no way they'd take mine.......so ticked off right now.

DirtyMcDirt
09-12-2005, 02:33 AM
i got myself pulled over today and the cop was bein a asshole, it was all over this damn homo in a Lotus he tryed to race me i was gunna race him but i saw a cop but i was already pissed at the world so i was about to put the cop on a chase, but no i slowed down from 65 to 55 to be safe, safe my ass i still got pulled over for racing when i tell the cop i wasnt racing he says pop your hood and what are you stupid tryna play dumb, i tell him that i cant its broke so he said either pop it or ill ripp your hood off, so nows its been a good couple mins of him yellin at me and me gettin stupid right back, so now i see this old lady that was on the side of me when it all happen the nice old lady went and made a u turn to come back and she told the cop the kid was tryna get me to race but i wouldnt, it took him awhile but she convinced him to let me go..

you lucky shit :suprise: :D

*theDirtiest

Powershift
09-12-2005, 05:20 AM
that really sucks!!

x_civic
09-12-2005, 08:47 AM
i'm just glad that it isn't approved in all the states, lol and the Iroc had to be the first to suffer..

rhdteg
09-17-2005, 04:23 PM
to tell you the truth i dont think the cops have the right to seize your ca and smash it. street racing is just a misdamenor. they can seize it but have no right to smash, this video is made to scare those away from street racing. , but i may be wrong, my friend is a cop so ill ask him and post. and lwas can be difrent by states.

I agree, they got a junke'd camaro and smashed it to scare street racers and they just said it was seized because of street racing, and yeah look at the celica "ITS SMOKIN WITH THE BACK TIRES" rwd conversion maybe :roll:

Sleep04
09-18-2005, 07:25 PM
damn seems like u guys get down in cali lol

Tiso
09-19-2005, 12:34 AM

can't see them having a right to actually touching your shit(them ripping the hood off) and you should have told him be my guess and work at getting it off.

AwokenByMyFears
10-03-2005, 10:00 PM
can't see them having a right to actually touching your shit(them ripping the hood off) and you should have told him be my guess and work at getting it off.

yea that's what I was thinking... how in the hell is he going to do that...

i've been pulled over a number of times for me doing stupid stuff... i'm really good at lying my way out... i've never gotten a ticket for stuff like that.

racing_kid
10-07-2005, 12:19 AM
those ass holes.....i will become the president and crush all cops that look like they ate a do-nut... hahahah :twisted: :lol:

importuner
10-10-2005, 09:10 PM
yea thats def a load of bull, i think doing these kind of things to ur car is keeping kids off the streets doing other ilegal things they need to give us something to do and taking ur car is bullshit

rUdGrICk
10-17-2005, 09:15 PM
only in cali...