PDA

View Full Version : !<!>! Jezek vs. H22 hatch !<!>!

Jezek
10-10-2005, 08:10 PM
Here's a run with me and Rion after the meet on Sunday (10/9)

The first run was in 2nd gear....second run was 3rd....

CLICK ---> http://media.putfile.com/H22HatchvsH22Hatch

enjoi yoself! 8)

FRODO
10-10-2005, 08:12 PM
damn sucks that you were just a tad slower, wait till turbo..

NewEraImports09
10-10-2005, 08:15 PM

enjoi yoself! 8)

yo jhezek please tell me you got the vid of when me and u went at it
i need a vid of my car even if i did lose

radarblips
10-10-2005, 08:15 PM
I want a H22 :cry: Wish the vids were longer.

FRODO
10-10-2005, 08:16 PM
Did you do all the editing and stuff yourself? seems nice, easy or hard?

Jezek
10-10-2005, 08:16 PM
yo jhezek please tell me you got the vid of when me and u went at it
i need a vid of my car even if i did lose
yeah i got it...that shit took too long as it is...I'll try making some more tonight and tomorrow.

Me = lazy now

bizoneoeh
10-10-2005, 08:17 PM
nice run :thumbs up

and I thought I got whooped the other day by a srt4@18psi :lol:

NewEraImports09
10-10-2005, 08:17 PM
oh thank ya baby jesus

silvertuner98
10-10-2005, 08:18 PM
i wanna see u go from a dig. but not in the RAIN

pon55
10-10-2005, 08:20 PM
:thumbs up :thumbs up :thumbs up Prop to you man!!!l

imbcruz
10-10-2005, 08:20 PM
yeah i got it...that shit took too long as it is...I'll try making some more tonight and tomorrow.

Me = lazy now

Com on LoL just post the video with out all the editing.. and shit... Hey I thought you had him one run ???

Jezek
10-10-2005, 08:24 PM
Did you do all the editing and stuff yourself? seems nice, easy or hard?
Yes sir.....it's easy, but if you want it to be nice, it's time consuming.

^^^Be patient, and you'll like the outcome more 8)

ShinsenTuner
10-10-2005, 08:25 PM
Good god. When the hell does Jezek wear glasses?!

Nukka owned j00! :lol: good race none the less.

NewEraImports09
10-10-2005, 08:26 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shitttttt that shit was hotness.....u got spanketh...lol aw man i hope my vid looks as nice, please, please get workin on that man.....but could i make a special request for a song IF possible, use Da Rockwilder by redman and method man (nice short song)..... the name is Eliver for the credits sonnn..

Handlebars
10-10-2005, 08:27 PM
damn, i was hoping i was in there somewhere, b/c i dont thinki ever ran you.

Jezek
10-10-2005, 08:28 PM
Nah...I have a few more runs to post up.....I'll see what i can do. Damn. It's only a digi cam people lol

p.s. Eliver, I don't have any DL'd music on my comp anymore...so if you want a specific song, you gotta host it up or send it to me...otherwise you get what you get :P

imbcruz
10-10-2005, 08:33 PM
I would of had some vidoes but my wife kepted on turning the cam off cause she was shitting bricks when we were flying all i have is like 7 8sec clips worth less next time we do something like that Can i have a Camara Man in my car... Hey Jezek does your boy have a brother ??? :rolf: j/p I need to start bring my boys to meets my wife be holding me back big time!

NewEraImports09
10-10-2005, 08:42 PM
Nah...I have a few more runs to post up.....I'll see what i can do. Damn. It's only a digi cam people lol

p.s. Eliver, I don't have any DL'd music on my comp anymore...so if you want a specific song, you gotta host it up or send it to me...otherwise you get what you get :P

and how would i send it to you?

i can send it via AIM right?

Blazed
10-10-2005, 08:55 PM
looks good..i still gotta host up the pics i got :P

NewEraImports09
10-10-2005, 09:35 PM
looks good..i still gotta host up the pics i got :P

Damn I wanna a piece of that silver coupe blazed....way to go Mr. Lead foot cant waity til i downshift......

Blazed
10-10-2005, 09:45 PM
Damn I wanna a piece of that silver coupe blazed....way to go Mr. Lead foot cant waity til i downshift......
if u couldn't take the scion..u wouldn't be able to take me ;)
just ask the scion :lol:

it was good though had a lotta fun..it was nice meeting all of you :thumbs up

NewEraImports09
10-10-2005, 09:50 PM
No pressure mike, whats the E.T.A. on that vid??

Jezek
10-10-2005, 10:04 PM
No pressure mike, whats the E.T.A. on that vid??
Damn I just got home....lol. You'll see it up when it's up :P

Blazed
10-10-2005, 10:05 PM
Damn I just got home....lol. You'll see it up when it's up :P
out spreadin pesticide? :???: :lol:

Jezek
10-10-2005, 10:07 PM
out spreadin pesticide? :???: :lol:
HATE! HATE! HATE!

lmao

Shogun
10-10-2005, 10:20 PM
nice race, too bad you were on the losing end. I love the blue hatch, but not the tailights. :thumbs up

NewEraImports09
10-10-2005, 10:22 PM
HATE! HATE! HATE!

lmao

you should have sprayed some of that special air freshner in his car Mike..lol

Jezek
10-10-2005, 10:24 PM
you should have sprayed some of that special air freshner in his car Mike..lol
LOLz....Ima bout to see what i can do with that vid. Be on the look around 11 for it posted up ;)

entellect
10-10-2005, 10:35 PM
At least your music choice has improved.. slightly.
What mods does the other hatch have?

Colourful people always pick out excellent glasses.

NewEraImports09
10-10-2005, 10:35 PM
"Thank you Father 'Clef" - (Dylan/Chapelle).
Who own the five greatest hatchies on CC......think about it mon.... Jezek, Jezek, Jezek, Jezek, and Jezek because he drives hot fire mon!

NewEraImports09
10-10-2005, 10:37 PM
At least your music choice has improved.. slightly.
What mods does the other hatch have?

Colourful people always pick out excellent glasses.

Colourful huh? i wonder what u mean by that, hmmm does this have any corralation to the gay flag maybe huhhhhhh? lol

entellect
10-10-2005, 10:39 PM
NOOO!!! JEZEK is married.. to a girl.

NewEraImports09
10-10-2005, 10:42 PM
hahahah i love the way you said "to a girl" just to clarify things, but i know he is, his girl was blowin up that cell

whtcivic93
10-10-2005, 10:57 PM
nice run guys, Jezek nice video editing as always :thumbs up

Jezek
10-10-2005, 11:08 PM
NOOO!!! JEZEK is married.. to a girl.
LOL...whats that mean?? lol ^^^thanks...and the new vids up:

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?p=1207560#post1207560

93b16hatch
10-11-2005, 12:18 AM
That video came out nice. Your wip was lookin nice. Gotta love the duece duece

Blazed
10-11-2005, 12:40 AM
That video came out nice. Your wip was lookin nice. Gotta love the duece duece
and ur shyt hauls ass!!! :lol:

Genuine Rolla
10-11-2005, 02:10 AM
Sick vid Jezek...!! soo dope. Im gonna be pickin' up a camera myself and i'll have some video's posted soon!

NewEraImports09
10-11-2005, 05:09 PM

hey mike would you know how to do a swap if i lets say got a gsr or a H22 in mycar by any chance. I dont really trust too many of the shops around here plus i dont want anyone locally knowing what i have

j_fukin_t
10-11-2005, 05:46 PM
damn J you got waxed, what all does he have done, yours is just a stock h22 correct?? what about his??

bmyers4321
10-11-2005, 05:49 PM
sweet vid. that blue hatchie is pretty quick. was it rainin while you guys raced? looked like drops on you windshield.

NewEraImports09
10-11-2005, 07:33 PM
sweet vid. that blue hatchie is pretty quick. was it rainin while you guys raced? looked like drops on you windshield.

It had rained early that day so the ground was still wet, and it was raining but its was kinda like a spray kind of rain, thats why we resorted to the highway. That shit was mad fun for like the 20 minutes that we did it. the shit felt like cannonball run with like 10 cars. I almost crashed with Imbcruz and blazed cuz they literallaly stopped way ahead of everyone and went at it. hmm jezek i know u were behind me then did you get THAT on video? (when i slid to the e-lane)

Jezek
10-11-2005, 09:52 PM
^^ nah man.....lmao I missed the post "jezek, jezek, jezek, jezek, jezek!" :rolf:

it wasn't really raining...cause if it were, i wouldnt have ran ;)

NewEraImports09
10-11-2005, 11:15 PM
^^ nah man.....lmao I missed the post "jezek, jezek, jezek, jezek, jezek!" :rolf:

it wasn't really raining...cause if it were, i wouldnt have ran ;)

yo mike can u just copy and paste the code so i can put the 3hatchie shoot and our race as a hyperlink on my sig.....

B18C1_Ej1
10-12-2005, 12:31 AM
Damn that was a nice run, and yes he is holdin it down for the 5TH Gens!!! but don't get me wrong I'm feelin the 6th gens too. damn man you got some skills when it comes to video editing. keep up the good work!

green ej8
10-12-2005, 04:11 AM
jezek.....always sending the shout out to the cc

rey_boricua
10-12-2005, 04:26 AM
good run get him next time, i got your back lol

what mods does the eg h22 have

Jezek
10-12-2005, 05:45 PM
good run get him next time, i got your back lol

what mods does the eg h22 have
I honestly don't know :what:

thanks again everyone :)

rey_boricua
10-12-2005, 06:07 PM

cool i wish i lived in your guys area so i could have some fun too lol. I get home on monday from my overseas tour. i want to sale the hatch but we'll see once i put the hondata on it and get it tuned to see if i decide to keep her or not

NewEraImports09
10-12-2005, 06:09 PM
i think the extra hp comes from rion's blue wire covers, lol, actually his engine was looking nice wioth the blue cover and shit. yo jezek, although a may sound ricey, to SOME, i say in order to keep the whole bumble bee thing going you should get your cover sprayed in Phoenix yellow with blurred black stripes. Then top off the wire cover with the Jezek racing logo. trust me it would look nice. you should see Maria's wire cover, its airbrushed saying Miss Honda ....what do u say??

NewEraImports09
10-12-2005, 06:12 PM
cool i wish i lived in your guys area so i could have some fun too lol. I get home on monday from my overseas tour. i want to sale the hatch but we'll see once i put the hondata on it and get it tuned to see if i decide to keep her or not

hmm any pics , I am trying to go the h22 route? i believe you've seen my hatch already

93b16hatch
10-12-2005, 06:12 PM

It's pretty much stock. I have a OBD1 JDM H22a Motor with a 95 USDM Prelude Si Transmission (Slighter longer gears then a jdm h22a tranny). As for upgrades to the motor I am running a AEM Hybrid CAI, Megan Header cut to fit stock Civic cat (eerrrrrrrrr) and a MSD SCI w/ Blaster Coil. Thats it we both have the GayDM 120mph speed limiter. As far as my motor having more power i highly doubt it. I feel the only reason why i had like 2 cars was the weight. Jezek has one of the few cars that can keep up with me LOL j/k... J/k j/k.. My car aint fast its quick ;) In all honestly it was the carbon fiber gas door that gave me that edge ;) Just wait until Jezek V.S. H22 Hatch Version 2.Boost

93b16hatch
10-12-2005, 06:14 PM
Hey Jez do you have LSD? and what size tires are you running 17's? We should take the picture of your car and mine with the hoods popped and make it a Club Civic wall paper ;)

rey_boricua
10-12-2005, 06:43 PM
hmm any pics , I am trying to go the h22 route? i believe you've seen my hatch already
i only have the pics my wife took after it got painted in June. I am currently overseas so i wont be able to sell the car until after the 18th of Oct when I come back i am looking to get 5k

1993 Honda civic SI with a 1995 JDM H22a
2 1/2" exhaust.
hasport engine mounts
raxles axles(http://www.raxles.com)
centerforce clutch
black 15" rota circut 8
Neuspeed sport lowering springs.
Aiwa cd/mp-3 player
Integra seats
paint job done in June.
New battery
No PS
no AC,
no power windows or lock
its a five speed
power slot rotors all around
hondata w/ boost option(not installed)
http://gallery.502streetscene.net/data/500/medium/hatch.jpg
http://gallery.502streetscene.net/data/500/medium/hatch4.jpg
http://gallery.502streetscene.net/data/500/medium/hatch5.jpg
i'll have to get engine pics later

rey_boricua
10-12-2005, 06:46 PM
It's pretty much stock. I have a OBD1 JDM H22a Motor with a 95 USDM Prelude Si Transmission (Slighter longer gears then a jdm h22a tranny). As for upgrades to the motor I am running a AEM Hybrid CAI, Megan Header cut to fit stock Civic cat (eerrrrrrrrr) and a MSD SCI w/ Blaster Coil. Thats it we both have the GayDM 120mph speed limiter. As far as my motor having more power i highly doubt it. I feel the only reason why i had like 2 cars was the weight. Jezek has one of the few cars that can keep up with me LOL j/k... J/k j/k.. My car aint fast its quick ;) In all honestly it was the carbon fiber gas door that gave me that edge ;) Just wait until Jezek V.S. H22 Hatch Version 2.Boost

not bad,mine is a obd1 jdm h22a as well but with the jdm tranny no lsd :( . i have a hondata at home just need to get it tuned dont know if i am keeping the car or not so i have invested in getting her tuned yet

Jezek
10-12-2005, 07:14 PM
Hey Jez do you have LSD? and what size tires are you running 17's? We should take the picture of your car and mine with the hoods popped and make it a Club Civic wall paper ;)
no lsd :(

I plan on getting the H2B adaptor, so I'll just wait I guess haha itr tranny :drool:

205/45/16

and hell yeah, it is a nice pic 8)

93b16hatch
10-13-2005, 11:13 AM
no lsd :(

I plan on getting the H2B adaptor, so I'll just wait I guess haha itr tranny :drool:

205/45/16

and hell yeah, it is a nice pic 8)

Yeh I've heard good things about those h2b adapters. I dont have that option. Wouldn't u wanna keep a little longer gears for the boost? I almost broke the bank the other day and bought a Accord Type R Tranny which has very good gear ratios. Almost close as the ITR but with out the 4.4 Final Drive. Cause unlike u i cant go back to b ;)

Handlebars
10-13-2005, 11:19 AM
now how the hell am i gonna outrun you two once your both boosted, i had a hard enough time as it was.

Blazed
10-13-2005, 11:20 AM
why is that 93b16? why cant u go back to B?

deaconwagers
10-13-2005, 02:56 PM
nice vid. dueling h22 hatches.

93b16hatch
10-13-2005, 03:14 PM
why is that 93b16? why cant u go back to B?

Well I can but it wont be a easy job. I am currently running the HCP motor mount kit which required me to trim my passenger side mount and redrill the hole. So in order for me to go back i'd have to remove the whole bracket and reweld a new one on. Which in my case it'd be cheaper just to get a ATR Tranny.

NewEraImports09
10-16-2005, 04:35 PM
Well I can but it wont be a easy job. I am currently running the HCP motor mount kit which required me to trim my passenger side mount and redrill the hole. So in order for me to go back i'd have to remove the whole bracket and reweld a new one on. Which in my case it'd be cheaper just to get a ATR Tranny.

hmmm what this whole thing with the reprogrammed ecu ?? is it worth getting?

93b16hatch
10-17-2005, 12:08 PM
hmmm what this whole thing with the reprogrammed ecu ?? is it worth getting?

LOL Yes it is. Add mad hp y00000. Not really. Its a good start though. It wont be like night and day and I dont usually add a lot of fuel and timing unless the perosn wants me to. My basic ECU reprogramming pretty much disables the speed limiter, bumps up the rev limiter a little bit and disables the VTEC Speed Check. ;) Plus once your ECU is socketed you can bring it to the dyno with out having to buy Hondata. You can use anything from Uberdata, Chrome and Neptune.

Blazed
10-17-2005, 12:10 PM
LOL Yes it is. Add mad hp y00000. Not really. Its a good start though. It wont be like night and day and I dont usually add a lot of fuel and timing unless the perosn wants me to. My basic ECU reprogramming pretty much disables the speed limiter, bumps up the rev limiter a little bit and disables the VTEC Speed Check. ;) Plus once your ECU is socketed you can bring it to the dyno with out having to buy Hondata. You can use anything from Uberdata, Chrome and Neptune.
i'm gonna hit u up for the ecu work since ur pretty closeby...
i see what ur saying about the B trannys..and i say a :thumbs up to the ATR...thats supposed to take hella beating too...

NewEraImports09
10-17-2005, 04:31 PM

would it be expensive to do and how easy is it to reverse the upgrade, incase something goes wrong. Would you recommend it for an N/A car like mines with simple boltons? If i raise the speed limiter to lets say 140mph would you need to bump up the rev limiter and do u think i run a high risk of blowing my motor? I gotta get my shit checked out, but no one i know has an obd 1 diagnostic thingy and my motors idle kinda fluctuates a little mainly when waming up.

Blazed
10-18-2005, 10:21 AM
would it be expensive to do and how easy is it to reverse the upgrade, incase something goes wrong. Would you recommend it for an N/A car like mines with simple boltons? If i raise the speed limiter to lets say 140mph would you need to bump up the rev limiter and do u think i run a high risk of blowing my motor? I gotta get my shit checked out, but no one i know has an obd 1 diagnostic thingy and my motors idle kinda fluctuates a little mainly when waming up.
haha there is no obd1 diagnostic thingy...
those are for obd2...u'll have to manually read the codes...go check by the ecu u'll see a little blue plug type of thing just dangling..take a wire stick both ends in there and ur CEL shoul dstart flashing..u read them and figure out the codes ;)

as for gettin a chipped ecu for ur stock motor with bolton's? i say a waste of money..its not really expensive to do and its all reversible..but why do it if all u'll be really doing is killing more gas...it really wont benefit u that much at all...

and speed limiter? u have a ls...so u should be gettin g to 140 anyways..besides u will never get that high in a 1/4 mile anyway..if for a highway...save ur money...plenty of cars out there that will eat a ls in a long run ;)

93b16hatch
10-18-2005, 12:38 PM
those are for obd2...u'll have to manually read the codes...go check by the ecu u'll see a little blue plug type of thing just dangling..take a wire stick both ends in there and ur CEL shoul dstart flashing..u read them and figure out the codes ;)

as for gettin a chipped ecu for ur stock motor with bolton's? i say a waste of money..its not really expensive to do and its all reversible..but why do it if all u'll be really doing is killing more gas...it really wont benefit u that much at all...

and speed limiter? u have a ls...so u should be gettin g to 140 anyways..besides u will never get that high in a 1/4 mile anyway..if for a highway...save ur money...plenty of cars out there that will eat a ls in a long run ;)

Very true blazed. If your running a USDM computer its not really worth it. Though for future upgrades its nice to beable to tune your car. And my chips dont use that much gas unless it needs to ;) But yeh for just a stock motor its not really worth it unless you plan on doing things down the road. But you can always get the ecu reprogrammed down the road ;) But if you have a JDM ecu its a must to remove the 110-120 mph speed limiter.

NewEraImports09
10-18-2005, 05:25 PM

about that speed limiter, and me hitting 140 , um your saying mines wont top out at 120 like other honda's ??

93b16hatch
10-18-2005, 05:31 PM
about that speed limiter, and me hitting 140 , um your saying mines wont top out at 120 like other honda's ??

Yes LOL naw j/k Most JDM ECU's have the good old 110-120mph speed limiter. Do you have a JDM ecu? If you can get it to 140 let me know so i can add to my notes ;)

potatobiker8
10-18-2005, 06:26 PM
mines us and tops out at 120?

btw jezek ur vids are really cool i like em a lot

Jezek
10-18-2005, 06:39 PM
mines us and tops out at 120?

btw jezek ur vids are really cool i like em a lot
w00t for going back to topic! lol

thanks bro

93b16hatch
10-18-2005, 09:37 PM
w00t for going back to topic! lol

thanks bro

Sorry it wasnt my fault ;) Bump for a ill ass video

TiiM iiS l3eAsT
10-18-2005, 10:08 PM
nice vid...the best racing one uve done so far i think

TiiM iiS l3eAsT
10-18-2005, 10:12 PM
hey what song is that u used while racing/? not the first one the second one?

NewEraImports09
10-18-2005, 10:51 PM

Ok so i guess i can use a paper clip if im not mistaking , but what the hell is CEL?? and anybody know id there is a thread on CC with the codes and what they mean??

NewEraImports09
10-18-2005, 10:55 PM
uh yeah bump for an ok video, lol, yo jezek have you noticed how many time this video has been viewed compared to our race??

oh Mike, i forgot what thread i asked you but is yo ass comin this weeknd to import wars?? C'mon man we gotta test the new camera mount.

Blazed
10-18-2005, 11:33 PM
Ok so i guess i can use a paper clip if im not mistaking , but what the hell is CEL?? and anybody know id there is a thread on CC with the codes and what they mean??
check engine light ;)
check the service manual in 6th gen..

NewEraImports09
10-19-2005, 06:15 PM
check engine light ;)
check the service manual in 6th gen..

WORD! imma see then, any word of the silver coupe

TiiM iiS l3eAsT
10-19-2005, 07:16 PM
Whats The Song U Used When U Raced? The 2nd Song?

Jezek
10-19-2005, 07:54 PM
Whats The Song U Used When U Raced? The 2nd Song?
the second race was Memphis Bleek...i forget the title, it's sorta new(er) Maybe "Like That"

TiiM iiS l3eAsT
10-19-2005, 08:21 PM
yeop thanks man!

Blazed
10-20-2005, 10:19 AM
i hate these vid threads..because there is none of mine :x

Jezek
10-20-2005, 04:43 PM
i hate these vid threads..because there is none of mine :x
CRY about it.

I have you and me "racing" before the exit ramp :lol:

Blazed
10-21-2005, 10:01 AM
CRY about it.

I have you and me "racing" before the exit ramp :lol:

:roll:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b210/BlazeDD/violent069.gif

RICDOGG
10-21-2005, 06:35 PM
nice editing. nige cars...you look nothing like i'd imagined

Jezek
10-21-2005, 07:06 PM
nice editing. nige cars...you look nothing like i'd imagined
LOL...what did you imagine ?

CivicKid168
10-21-2005, 09:04 PM
nice i love ur yellow hatch better

charles_00Civic
10-21-2005, 10:42 PM
Wow. I imagines you as a hispanic male clean cut and all that. Not a whispy white boy who tries to keep a straigh face while resiting the ugre to slump back in his seat. lol. Jk. How old are you??? You look 25. No insult intended.

Jezek
10-22-2005, 12:22 AM
Wow. I imagines you as a hispanic male clean cut and all that. Not a whispy white boy who tries to keep a straigh face while resiting the ugre to slump back in his seat. lol. Jk. How old are you??? You look 25. No insult intended.
lmao.

I'm 22.

Partizan
10-22-2005, 12:44 AM
Nice Jezek. What is the name of the first song?

imbcruz
10-22-2005, 10:16 AM
Hey Jezek thanks for the videos you sent me :roll:

Blazed
10-22-2005, 11:23 AM
he is an asshole... :roll:

Jezek
10-22-2005, 12:56 PM
I hate New York. I wish the whole state would fall into the ocean.

Jezek
10-22-2005, 12:59 PM
Attach Files

Click "Browse" to select a file. You can attach files up to a total message size of 10.0MB

Hmm, the file size is: 72.3 MB

So how am I suppose to do that? :roll:

imbcruz
10-22-2005, 05:45 PM
Hmm, the file size is: 72.3 MB

So how am I suppose to do that? :roll:

is there any way you could just host it somewhere ??? or cut them down your good with the video editing shit... damn do you have pc anywhere ?? lol i could log into your computer...

Jezek
10-22-2005, 07:14 PM
is there any way you could just host it somewhere ??? or cut them down your good with the video editing shit... damn do you have pc anywhere ?? lol i could log into your computer...
lol wygf you tslkin aboiut lol I dont know lol

kyle10182
10-22-2005, 08:43 PM
http://x6.putfile.com/videos/d1-28219063281.wmv

NewEraImports09
10-22-2005, 09:31 PM
http://x6.putfile.com/videos/d1-28219063281.wmv

damn how u do that??, i need you to do my race with jezek like that, so i cna save the shit

DaGFTDOne
10-22-2005, 09:57 PM
nice run :thumbs up

and I thought I got whooped the other day by a srt4@18psi :lol:

not as bad as a stock Civic getting beat by an SRT-4 running 32 PSI :oops:

You think I would learn... oh well I beat a Scion Tc the other day... that felt good

CIVIC R
10-22-2005, 10:40 PM
i have the same motor but in a coupe but i keep breaking axles. iam using haspor and i just order stage 2. what are you using

Jezek
10-23-2005, 06:53 AM
i have the same motor but in a coupe but i keep breaking axles. iam using haspor and i just order stage 2. what are you using
Hasport sucks.

DSS stage 1...not one problem after a year of use.

93b16hatch
10-23-2005, 11:43 AM
Hasport sucks.

DSS stage 1...not one problem after a year of use.

Shit everyone complaining about breaking axles. I broke my rear motor mount ;) I wonder what my turbo kit is gonna do the mount this time around. But shit atleast this time i'll have a flex pipe so i wont crack anything ;) Right now my car sounds like a ticking time bomb. Im so pissed i cracked my $50 ebay header LOL j/k My DSS Stage 1's are leaking and making a mess. I'm sending it back to them this winter, its just the boot. My axles sit damb near straight with my HCPs. :) Hey Jez do you get a lot of wheel hop? I dont and someone couldn't beleive me they did but were liek WOW.

Jezek
10-23-2005, 01:48 PM
Shit everyone complaining about breaking axles. I broke my rear motor mount ;) I wonder what my turbo kit is gonna do the mount this time around. But shit atleast this time i'll have a flex pipe so i wont crack anything ;) Right now my car sounds like a ticking time bomb. Im so pissed i cracked my $50 ebay header LOL j/k My DSS Stage 1's are leaking and making a mess. I'm sending it back to them this winter, its just the boot. My axles sit damb near straight with my HCPs. :) Hey Jez do you get a lot of wheel hop? I dont and someone couldn't beleive me they did but were liek WOW.
d00d...I got more wheel hop in my stock 94 accord. I'm like "wtf?"

I NEVER get it :what:

93b16hatch
10-26-2005, 10:37 AM
d00d...I got more wheel hop in my stock 94 accord. I'm like "wtf?"

I NEVER get it :what:

Maybe my fat ass weighs down my front end ;) My b16 in my hatch use to hop and my Teggy GSR used to be out of control my headunit would fall out LOL I have Full-Race traction bars for my hatch but never put em on i guess i dont need em for now.

Silver Bullet
02-05-2006, 03:53 PM

enjoi yoself! 8)

i was lookin at your car for a while now and i noticed something
1. Paint ur engine cover yellow or
2. Paint it red because u have red seats

and yea thats all i have to say.. its just something i would do if i had ur car. by the way nice rims

Mr. Lin
02-05-2006, 04:24 PM
see... makes me want another civic...

Ninefivejiggaja
02-05-2006, 10:14 PM
street racing is illegal and stricly prohibited, nice race tho, you're lucky im not a cop.. lol

pon55
02-05-2006, 10:24 PM
street racing is illegal and stricly prohibited, nice race tho, you're lucky im not a cop.. lol
Where was you today, monster meet!

Jezek
02-06-2006, 02:34 PM
this idiot :rolf: :lol: Weren't you there racing with us?? LOL

and yeah as far as the whole bay goes, I'll be doing some "renovations" this winter haha 8)

Cod Man
02-06-2006, 02:36 PM
paintin' the bay eh? lol

itsmycookie
02-06-2006, 02:37 PM
as far as the whole bay goes, I'll be doing some "renovations" this winter haha 8)hehehe you realize "this winter" is right now? the way you said it makes it sound like its coming up, like i;m do an engine swap this summer. but its not summer yet so it works.

bizoneoeh
02-06-2006, 02:39 PM
I would love to run Jezek :D

NewEraImports09
02-06-2006, 02:45 PM
this idiot :rolf: :lol: Weren't you there racing with us?? LOL

and yeah as far as the whole bay goes, I'll be doing some "renovations" this winter haha 8)

Wait if he was there with us , which car did he have?

Yo Jezek so we doing it at Wickham park this year again right? lol

Jezek
02-06-2006, 02:47 PM
I would love to run Jezek :D
Sure, after I'm boost3d ;)

^^^ didn't he ride up with someone else? maybe not lol

and um...no, check out the NE thread on April 9th.. You guys ruined use of the park :evil: