PDA

View Full Version : Tracy Ca. Races

Rex_89
02-28-2006, 11:17 PM
We just went out one weekend and got some footage. Not brand new footage but just was able to put it on the computer. Sry not the best. Hope you guys enjoy :)

http://media.putfile.com/Tracy-Racin

Make sure you turn up your volume. Kinda hard to hear.

MIR_Civic94
03-01-2006, 12:12 PM
Hey, I was there that night. Sucks that hatch broke his axle. I know the hatch would of won for sure. There was still a lot of other good races that night though. Post more if you have them

bizoneoeh
03-01-2006, 12:21 PM
Nice vid :thumbs up so wich one was you, the 4thgen hatch?

Rex_89
03-01-2006, 12:29 PM
Yeah that was me. The car is my friends. We had some friends swap my motor into his car. So we both kinda race it.

FSA_Hatch
03-01-2006, 09:16 PM
Nice video man. I wanted to see that primered eg hatch go with those fat ass slicks. How fast is it??? And i see you won both of your races at the end. Whats done to your motor? How was that green ek back firin? It was makin hella noise. Nice vid man. :)

Rex_89
03-01-2006, 10:13 PM
Thanks man. Trust me everyone wanted to see that primer hatch race. I've seen it race before and its hella fast. It woulda beat that coupe, but trust me that coupes fast too. In the first seen that coupe beats the WRX and im pretty sure it was an STI.

Yeah I won a couple more that night. The motor is just a D16Z6. It has a cold air intake and we were runnin open headers. Thats it.

The green EK has an MSD 2 step, which i think had something to do with the noise and the back fire. That green EK has a single too and he beat the orange EK which has a LS.

Quebec_Civic
03-01-2006, 11:54 PM
sweet vid looked liek fun!

BTw the sound was really tinny .........

racerx661
03-02-2006, 12:02 AM
thats so funny how you almost immediately put on ur hazards...I cant beleive thet still race at mountain house pkwy

Rex_89
03-02-2006, 12:15 AM
Thanks for the comments. We had a little trouble putting the sound onto the computer and thats why its hard to heard.

Yeah, in the clip where i gave the DC2 integra and the prelude a car head start, i put my hazards on as soon as I past them, so everyone else could tell how quick i pulled on them. lol. And yeah bout Mt. House, it died for a long time because of po pos but it started to get crackin again.

Brian Spilner
03-02-2006, 12:32 AM
how the fuck do you guys not get caught..badass video..but damn...how do you guys have so many races left unbothered?

Rex_89
03-02-2006, 12:41 AM
how the fuck do you guys not get caught..badass video..but damn...how do you guys have so many races left unbothered?

Well this is some of the biggest races in our area. We get people coming from San Jose, to Fairfield to Sacramento. At one point in time, we could race all night until the sun came up, without any cops coming through. Since then there has been a raid and they cracked down big time. Just recently we've been trying to start it back up. And so far, so good.

FRODO
03-02-2006, 12:42 AM
Man i heard a bunch of Briggs and Straton powerd Hondas!! Repersent :lol: just messing. Video was cool wish we had races like that.

Brian Spilner
03-02-2006, 01:50 AM
Well this is some of the biggest races in our area. We get people coming from San Jose, to Fairfield to Sacramento. At one point in time, we could race all night until the sun came up, without any cops coming through. Since then there has been a raid and they cracked down big time. Just recently we've been trying to start it back up. And so far, so good.

thats awesome i dont really think thats even possible around where i live...

jokenfu21
03-02-2006, 11:56 AM

that's what i'm talkin about. damn i haven't been in a long time since they started crackin down back in the summer time. damn EF IS SICK. what's it got on it?

honda209
03-02-2006, 03:33 PM
Yeah, thats right even though tracy aint that big its like the center spot to race for folks from sacramento, san jose, gilroy, turlock, merced, los banos anyways most of the central valley and the bay area, i've been ther before too.

Rex_89
03-02-2006, 09:07 PM
that's what i'm talkin about. damn i haven't been in a long time since they started crackin down back in the summer time. damn EF IS SICK. what's it got on it?

Yeah I havent been out there cuz of the rain season of course, but i will be going out there again as soon as it starts to heat up. Hopefully it will stay poppin for a while. But if you think thats tight, you should of seen it a couple of years ago. Litteraly, no lie, probably around 200 cars out there. It was crazy. Thats where i learned how to race, back in 02. Hopefully we can get it like that again.

The EF just has a single in it. D16Z6. Its got a AEM Cold Air Intake, OBX pulley and a DC header. We were runnin open headers that night, and took the whole exhaust off, and took out the back seats. It runs pretty coo for a single. I think its a "gifted" single. lol

Rex_89
03-02-2006, 09:08 PM
Yeah, thats right even though tracy aint that big its like the center spot to race for folks from sacramento, san jose, gilroy, turlock, merced, los banos anyways most of the central valley and the bay area, i've been ther before too.

Yeah I come from the Bay area to go out there. Im from the EAST BAY!!!!!!!

Rex_89
03-11-2006, 09:42 PM
*bump

BoxinEJ20
03-12-2006, 12:59 PM
that wasnt an STI in the vid, that is a bugeye 02-03 wrx.

Rex_89
03-12-2006, 01:17 PM
how can you tell what kinda head lights it has? It only shows it from the rear right? I cant remember if that was the STI or not, but i know one was there that night. There was a white subaru too, maybe that one was the STI.

BoxinEJ20
03-12-2006, 06:45 PM
how can you tell what kinda head lights it has? It only shows it from the rear right? I cant remember if that was the STI or not, but i know one was there that night. There was a white subaru too, maybe that one was the STI.

Those tailights are from an 02-03 wrx. There wasnt a wing on it either, but he could of swapped. The only way that was an sti was if he swapped in 02-03 tailights and i am on lots of wrx forums and everyone loves to swap 04-05 tails into the older cars but never vice-versa.

another reason that was a wrx is that it didnt launch nearly as hard as an sti would have. An sti would have put a few more carlengths between those other two.

Rex_89
03-12-2006, 06:51 PM
Those tailights are from an 02-03 wrx. There wasnt a wing on it either, but he could of swapped. The only way that was an sti was if he swapped in 02-03 tailights and i am on lots of wrx forums and everyone loves to swap 04-05 tails into the older cars but never vice-versa.

another reason that was a wrx is that it didnt launch nearly as hard as an sti would have. An sti would have put a few more carlengths between those other two.

Okay, well i'll take your word for it, cause you seem like you study your wrxs. That wrx lost at the end to the black coupe by a little. Im sure an sti would of beat it then. But an STI against that primerd hatch, and the honda would of been victorius. (if his axel didnt break)

shoemaker617
03-13-2006, 10:42 AM
We just went out one weekend and got some footage. Not brand new footage but just was able to put it on the computer. Sry not the best. Hope you guys enjoy :)

http://media.putfile.com/Tracy-Racin

Make sure you turn up your volume. Kinda hard to hear.

Good Shit, cant wait to put my hatch toghether.

Rex_89
03-13-2006, 09:27 PM
Good Shit, cant wait to put my hatch toghether.

Thanks. Once it starts crackin again, ill try to make better vids.

Rex_89s_Gurl
03-16-2006, 12:46 AM
Cant wait till Tracy gets crackin again!!!!!! :lol:

EastBay_Hatch
03-16-2006, 01:02 AM
uhh my name is in the Credits for filming and editing yaddada. Well yeah im hopin it will get back up soon because i wanna get out there. Hopefully i can get a car soon so i can drive out there. :)

Rex_89
03-16-2006, 08:57 PM
Yeah I hope you get a car too. Soon!!!!!!!!!!!

EastBay_Hatch
03-17-2006, 10:59 PM
I will just watch. Ima get my hatch. And its gonna be sick. Get my k20 or k24 dropped in it and its all over. :)

needanew1
03-18-2006, 07:47 PM
I will just watch. Ima get my hatch. And its gonna be sick. Get my k20 or k24 dropped in it and its all over. :)

K swap huh? big bills there, u oughtta do a write up if u end up goin through with it

Rex_89
03-18-2006, 08:14 PM
K swap huh? big bills there, u oughtta do a write up if u end up goin through with it

Yeah hes been wanting to do this for a while now. I think he will someday. But it will be a while before he does.