PDA

View Full Version : TIME TO UNPIMP ZE AUTOOOO... smashin' on some VW's

Hatch_Of_Doom
04-24-2006, 07:05 AM
I'm cruising through traffic on one of our nice streets in town. Big, open, super flat, nice road. One car going my direction is in left lane doing like 5 under the limit, I'm cruising past them. I see something gaining FAST in the rear view.

A silver MKIV GTI 1.8t Golf flies us, cuts this car up doing like 60-70 mph, and has to stop harshly at the light ahead. I'm like "oh great... some cocky kids in a stock VW thinking they're hot shit"

I like VW's a lot, but locally, there's tons of people who just think they are awesome for having 1.8t Jetta's and stuff... so I kinda get bad vibes from them with people I don't know.

Wasn't in the mood to race, so didn't try to instigate anything. I get to light, and the guy is fucking sitting there chirping the BOV (they have stock diverter valves, and this has an upgraded BOV) at me, so I'm like... "ahhhhhhh fuck it."

I don't stage or launch or anything. Light turns, he does like a 3k launch, I ease into 1st like normal, and just lay into 1st. He puts 2 or so car lengths on me with his launch, my 1st gear VTEC pulls even with him, and 2nd pulls away. I'm like 3 cars ahead shifting into 3rd and I just LAY WASTE. Job well done me.

I engine brake to the next light and think nothing much of it. I'm stopped completely, hear him downshifting and engine braking and BOV'ing everyone in site still, and he rolls kinda behind me at like 5 mph.

I know he's gonna try to flyby me or something, and I'm a stubborn bastard so I won't allow it.... so the light turns, he is already cheatin the light and like rolling past me RIGHT before it turns and gets a quick rolling start in 1st.

I let the unholy wrath of LSD and a 5000 RPM launch unfold onto him. His front end never passes my door. The launch out pulls his rolling start, and 1st gear pulls him, 2nd pulls away, and 3rd just embarasses him.

Ended up getting in a turn lane to head the route I was initially going, and he gets into straight lane and rolls winow down.

Awkwardly, its like an old 50 year old Indian guy, and he's smiling ear to ear, saying that he really likes me car and it was a fun run. I give him a thumbs up and tell him to enjoy the Golf.

But yeah. Japan > Germany.

Haha.... and now I forgot the other story I was gonna tell, because I wrote too much here.

Matt.
04-24-2006, 07:22 AM
those 1.8T's are good for low end, but race them and they are pretty slow. Not to mention a bov on a vdub is a bad idea.

anfrey
04-24-2006, 08:14 AM
great tale... older ppl driving quick cars are cool

Jezek
04-24-2006, 04:36 PM
Always love your stories, and this one is no different :thumbup:

Beelzebubba
04-24-2006, 04:50 PM
haha! cool. What a good sport.

Bet he'd kill your ass at Cricket....or was he the other kind of Indian?

Shiznit
04-24-2006, 04:56 PM

Bet he'd kill your ass at Cricket....or was he the other kind of Indian? lol

Jezek
04-24-2006, 05:22 PM

HAHAHAHAHA

muhahaha :lol:

BlackHopeDC5
04-24-2006, 05:39 PM
your stories really make me want to get a b16 sir 2 lsd

RKSskier
04-25-2006, 01:24 AM

lol my jaw dropped when i read that........ "or was he the other kind of indian?" :lol: :lol:

Beelzebubba
04-25-2006, 10:31 AM
HAHA!

Some people still call Native Americans "Indians"

:P It's not like I said "woo woo indian" or "dot head indian" :twisted:

...that would have been wrong. :lol:

bizoneoeh
04-25-2006, 10:36 AM
those 1.8T's are good for low end, but race them and they are pretty slow. Not to mention a bov on a vdub is a bad idea.
1.8t's aren't good for shit, they're slow as fuck

good kill mofo :thumbs up I love stompin on vw's :twisted: