PDA

View Full Version : 99si vs ricer ex with dual fart cans, body kit & big wing!

MR99si
05-10-2006, 03:41 AM
Was on my way home on martin way in olympia and I see a pair of projector lights coming. About 10 seconds later the dude punches it & the thing goes buzzing right past me like a swarm of bees (god it was loud)!!! :shock: He then proceeds to slow back down I guess he did it to impress his girl in the passenger seat! You should have seen this thing, the paint was a flawless red (quite nice) but he had a god awful looking body kit, massive shogun wing, dual fart cans out the back & (massive amount's of mesh on the bumper)! As I start to pull back up next to the civic the guy has his window rolled down I guess to show off his pods and monster tach :drool: the funny thing is that the car was an automatic and he had a monster tach (WTF) for? :roll: Anyways we catch a light a few minutes later I look over at the guy and he give's a big ol wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnng wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnng rev at me with this big smile! I reach over and arm the zex and get ready to hand this sum bitch his a$$ in front of his girl, I see the light go yellow I get the revs up and then it goes red we're off!

From first to second I put a car and a half cause I ain't getting no traction and then I catch thrid and basically start running away from him (think I had about 8 bus lenght's on him by fourth) it was very sad all that shit on his car but no action! I then take a left to get onto the I-5 on ramp and the dumb ass is high beaming me to run again! I just said screw it not worth waisting my time & and let him go flying by as I merge! :roll: :roll: :roll:

kangaroo
05-10-2006, 09:17 AM
hahha...good kill...

gearbox
05-10-2006, 11:03 AM
thats what happens when you throw a bunch of heavy parts on a civic

Phantom Civic
05-10-2006, 11:58 AM
thats what happens when you throw a bunch of heavy parts on a civic
What I thought body kits added horsepower?????

TheCrazy1
05-10-2006, 12:36 PM
What I thought body kits added horsepower?????

Don't forget, lots and LOTS of stickers = lots and lots of horsepower!

And 8 busses lenght? Haha, niiiiiiice.... What year was his car?

MR99si
05-10-2006, 02:59 PM
Don't forget, lots and LOTS of stickers = lots and lots of horsepower!

And 8 busses lenght? Haha, niiiiiiice.... What year was his car?

99-00'

I have full bolt on's and was spraying 75! :mrgreen:

gearbox
05-10-2006, 07:41 PM
i bet he was saying to himself, man that guys fast :)

RedLine42
05-14-2006, 01:12 PM
hahaha i hate rice...

Vtec is O_O
05-14-2006, 01:30 PM
I see the light go yellow I get the revs up and then it goes red we're off! roll: :roll: :roll:

Red MEans Go!? lmao...

EXSpeedAddict
05-14-2006, 06:42 PM
I see the light go yellow I get the revs up and then it goes red we're off!
Red MEans Go!? lmao...

hahahaaaa :rolf: