PDA

View Full Version : female rice

Sun Tzu
07-16-2006, 09:33 PM
The otherday was hot, not just hot I'm talking your pants stick to your legs sweat pouring hot.
After a quick yet, still warm rain heat dropped enough to even think of moving, my best friend rings me to head to the batting cages. I'm game even with out having done them in at least 10 years and him being a club baseball player in college.

He pops by my place and we fire up the camaro for the trip. Cages were fun I figured to learn what I'm doing I started at the 40-45 baseball, while Gordo starts creaming the 70-45 mph baseballs. I still did pretty well and swear I got a few balls lol.

We were sweaty and gross so we get headed home after about 5 sessions. Tops off freshy washed and still clean *hid her indoors during rain* A blue 1st gen tibron lines up to us at a light. Girl driving semi cute I'd say a six out of 10. We don't really care and keep talking baseball, Gordo was really nice and compared me to John Kruk *because he claims never to use the same stance batting* I hear an anemic rev.

Gordo doesn't know cars but he does understand LS1> well anything with an crooked H ever. In laughter he asks "Is she trying to race you?"

I don't rev back but slide up even and wait. Green comes as I hear the 1gen tibby squeak tires at the same time I pop my launch at around 2K, 5800 comes in what feels like a mirco second and my shift light flashes.
I pop my new Hurst into 2nd and the rears bark I hit 60 and let off, looking back the poor tibby is almost and 1/8 mile behind.

Gordo is dying of laughter and I'm snickering. Our lady driven competion catches up with us at the next light this time we are both 3 cars back. Gordo being the biggest goof and source of public humilation out there says to me very loudly making sure the girl could here "Thank god your vtec turbo kicked in and I thought you were running low on twin cam nawzz"

I reply with a "Yea I just topped of my blinker fuild and have new carbon fiber muffler bearings"

Girl looks over disgusted at us and somewhat rightfully so but really who eggs on somone and gets pissy?

I say I should get some gas money for what I wasted or I'll take a hand job my passenger as I'm warning you is a pro of making a fool out of himself says I'll take sloppy 2nd I'm not above that.

She smiles and flips us off knowing we just were goofs.

DirtyD
07-16-2006, 09:40 PM
:bs:

The Tiburon had you from the start :lol:

Jezek
07-16-2006, 09:40 PM
hmm...

Shiznit
07-16-2006, 10:09 PM
i dont get it

habitat307
07-16-2006, 10:15 PM
someone needs some typing lessons i think... run on sentances ft-LOSE

Pineapples
07-16-2006, 10:25 PM
Maybe she wasn't trying to race you by reving at you. She probably wanted your number..?

Asthmatic
07-16-2006, 11:29 PM
Maybe she wasn't trying to race you by reving at you. She probably wanted your number..?
Bingo....thas how it goes down here at least. Girls # > You wasting gas.

Mr.Luder
07-16-2006, 11:42 PM
all that for a race story. u coulda just said u raced a slow tibron in a ls1 and whipped her while being a fool. i bet her idle was bad and it was self reving and u taught she wanted to race. or maybe she was learning to drive stick =) hahahhaha

NOFX
07-17-2006, 01:16 AM
If I had an LS1... I would not race a stock Tiburon. Why give her the glory of having raced you? The biggest insult is when you try to race someone and they won't even pay you any attention.

DirtyD
07-17-2006, 08:33 PM
I know I'd race her if I had an LS1.

I'd race a Vespa if it looked at me funny. I'd take every opportunityto get on it (which is why I couldn't afford one).

Chris.
07-17-2006, 09:34 PM
I know I'd race her if I had an LS1.

I'd race a Vespa if it looked at me funny. I'd take every opportunityto get on it (which is why I couldn't afford one).

LOL werd! race that Vespa!!!

91SiVTEC
08-09-2006, 07:39 PM
pssshhhh.....losers...

hundredwatt
08-12-2006, 05:19 AM
someone needs some typing lessons i think... run on sentances ft-LOSE
That's funny, all tru but saisd by someone typingsd incopete sentences

Kaotic_Zeus
08-12-2006, 05:45 AM
hmm, yes, could of got laid, instead of laughing your ass off...