PDA

View Full Version : smokin a 1.8T GTI, an Integra LS V-Tec, and a Sentra SER spec-V

DOHC_V-Tec
09-11-2006, 01:38 PM
i'm dont have to give all the detail about the how i smoked these three cars..out ofthe three cars i raced saturday night i didnt expect that i would beat the GTI by about 2 1/2 to 3 cars lenght..and about the Nissan Sentra SER...he had an I/H/E and mine is still pretty much stock since i only have an Apex'i N1 universal muffler..(although i have the AEM CAI already, its not installed)...any comments would be appreciated.."BAD or GOOD"...=)

bizoneoeh
09-11-2006, 01:43 PM
Well, I don't have to give you all the details either but GTI's and sentra SER spec V's are fuckin heavy and slow.

1999CivicEX
09-11-2006, 01:50 PM
Well, I don't have to give you all the details either but GTI's and sentra SER spec V's are fuckin heavy and slow.

:werd:

Hecz
09-11-2006, 01:51 PM
yea,. both of those are are really heavy..weight plays a big roll.
the ser is shit. never take that shit on a track. what year weere these car?

EG-Owns you
09-11-2006, 01:56 PM
:werd: yea,. both of those are are really heavy..weight plays a big roll.
the ser is shit. never take that shit on a track. what year weere these car?

Declectic
09-11-2006, 02:09 PM
since you don't want to post details, how about you post in the right section then

*MOVED*

DOHC_V-Tec
09-11-2006, 03:17 PM
since you don't want to post details, how about you post in the right section then

*MOVED*

thanks for the comment...may be next time you would have something good to post rather being a smart azz!!! :lol: but like i said thanks!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Genuine Rolla
09-11-2006, 03:22 PM
if the 1.8T was stocked...then maybe i would believe it. heavy or not, those cars know how to pull their weight. if it was chipped or have any mods to it...then i'd have to call this story BS. sorry man, just my opinion.

watisjdm
09-11-2006, 04:00 PM
yeah wat kinda car u got...cause those 1.8t are decently fast and depends if rollin or dead stop.....and then ls maybe would of been alil better race...and SE-R no offense they are slow and over priced...

qwikxr
09-11-2006, 04:04 PM
thanks for the comment...may be next time you would have something good to post rather being a smart azz!!! :lol: but like i said thanks!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

hehe.. his name should be light gray in color :rolf: DOHC_V-Tec

DOHC_V-Tec
09-12-2006, 03:11 PM
=) yeah wat kinda car u got...cause those 1.8t are decently fast and depends if rollin or dead stop.....and then ls maybe would of been alil better race...and SE-R no offense they are slow and over priced...

i drive a 2006 civic Si...so now, is it still unbelievable..you'll stll think am full of crap??...:lol: :lol: but like i said all comments are all appreciated BAD or GOOD...

Hecz
09-12-2006, 03:16 PM
ah, yea. that si shouldnt have a problem with any of those cars.

Genuine Rolla
09-12-2006, 03:20 PM
way to say that in the beginning. i thought you just had a LS/VTEC swap...then i'd be quicker to call BS.

EG_CaSe
09-12-2006, 03:26 PM
CC memebers usually tell me i make no sense but readin that hurt my head..

GOOD kill i guess.. still never really got the chance to try it out with a SI.. i have but im not sure if they were really giving it all or not..

bizoneoeh
09-12-2006, 04:10 PM
=)

i drive a 2006 civic Si...so now, is it still unbelievable..you'll stll think am full of crap??...:lol: :lol: but like i said all comments are all appreciated BAD or GOOD...
Well shit dude, your racing slow ass cars. Of course you're going to win

NOFX
09-12-2006, 04:19 PM
=)

Which has DOHC i-VTEC... not "V-Tec". ;)

TiiM iiS l3eAsT
09-12-2006, 05:23 PM
man i drive a 91 civic with a dohc zc swap and i lost by 2 car lengths to a 1.8t jetta.....then again i had 4 ppl in my car:what:

watisjdm
09-12-2006, 06:50 PM
=)

i got a video of me racing a 06 si...lemme upload it and show it 2 ya

DOHC_V-Tec
09-12-2006, 07:39 PM
Which has DOHC i-VTEC... not "V-Tec". ;)

duh??!!..you think i didn't know??...this is just an I.D.....get it??...:lol: :lol:

NOFX
09-12-2006, 07:44 PM
duh??!!..you think i didn't know??...this is just an I.D.....get it??...:lol: :lol:
No.. I don't get it. Most people who spell it "v-tec" or "vtech" have no idea of the correct spelling.

DOHC_V-Tec
09-12-2006, 07:54 PM
No.. I don't get it. Most people who spell it "v-tec" or "vtech" have no idea of the correct spelling.

if you dont get it, then you must be slow...:lol: ...but thanks for the comment...next time you post something..make sure it's related to the topic....:lol:

qwikxr
09-12-2006, 07:54 PM
=)

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :pimp: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

You must be proud.

edit**
and by the way, rookie.. NOFX has more honda knowledge than should be allowed by law. It's almost scary..
So chill, it's all good.

:laugh:

j/k

NOFX
09-12-2006, 08:15 PM
edit**
and by the way, rookie.. NOFX has more honda knowledge than should be allowed by law. It's almost scary..
So chill, it's all good.
Thanks. ;) It's a hobby.

So then, DOHC_V-Tec, who raced the Integra LS V-Tec, do you care to explain the joke then?

DOHC_V-Tec
09-12-2006, 09:35 PM
Thanks. ;) It's a hobby.

So then, DOHC_V-Tec, who raced the Integra LS V-Tec, do you care to explain the joke then?

my 06 si went up againts the LS V-tec...on 35 mph rollin...i took the win by about 2 1/2 cars lenght..got somethin to say about it...let me hear it...pls..:lol: :lol:

qwikxr
09-12-2006, 09:43 PM
congradulations! you whipped an LS/V-Tec :shock:

200hp in the '06 Si isn't bad.. What's the LS/VTEC.. 150-160? I've no idea :what:

NOFX
09-12-2006, 10:00 PM
LS/VTECs seem to vary on the build quality from what I've seen. :what: Some are faster than others and some last longer than others.

Either way, you bought yours. he built his. I'd have more respect for someone who had more to do with the motor in their car besides just that it came with it. It just sounds silly with people saying "Oooooo! Look how fast my stock car is!" Well, uinless maybe it's a Lamborghini or something.

And it's still VTEC. (But I guess that's part of the joke. :retard:)

DOHC_V-Tec
09-12-2006, 10:07 PM
LS/VTECs seem to vary on the build quality from what I've seen. :what: Some are faster than others and some last longer than others.

Either way, you bought yours. he built his. I'd have more respect for someone who had more to do with the motor in their car besides just that it came with it. It just sounds silly with people saying "Oooooo! Look how fast my stock car is!" Well, uinless maybe it's a Lamborghini or something.

And it's still VTEC. (But I guess that's part of the joke. :retard:)

like i said, again thanks for the comment...and yeah, Bad comment are still appreciated...and plus nothing is wrong with sharing the win you get right??..:lol: :lol:

Steven.
09-12-2006, 10:22 PM
VTAK!!!
:lol:

who needs vtec, not I.

qwikxr
09-12-2006, 10:24 PM
OH NOES!!!!11!1!one!1won1...

e'rbody be quiet.. Green91 InDeeHowse :shock:

NOFX
09-12-2006, 11:58 PM
VTAK!!!

who needs vtec, not I.
Hi Stev-tec. :hi:

Pineapples
09-13-2006, 03:59 AM
I don't even understand why people are replying to this thread. He doesn't even wanna post details. He just wants a "Good job" from people. The race probably didn't even happen. Because any racer who had a good race (win or lose), he would post details and such.

Vtec, v-tec, vtech, blah-tech, to me it doesn't really matter. But if you really know your car, you know it's a vtec. No offense, but I think you're a n00b trying to be someone who you are not. Sorry.

qwikxr
09-13-2006, 08:18 AM
Amen.

watisjdm
09-13-2006, 08:55 AM
Amen.
+1

DOHC_V-Tec
09-13-2006, 11:34 AM
I don't even understand why people are replying to this thread. He doesn't even wanna post details. He just wants a "Good job" from people. The race probably didn't even happen. Because any racer who had a good race (win or lose), he would post details and such.

Vtec, v-tec, vtech, blah-tech, to me it doesn't really matter. But if you really know your car, you know it's a vtec. No offense, but I think you're a n00b trying to be someone who you are not. Sorry.

nicely done!!!;) ...
callin me a noob?? that's really interesting...and if the race didn't happen i wouldn't have a reason to post it..
the details?? well here it is...when i and the GTI were getting ready pull up to a stop light which is like 1/4 block from our own Body shop to get ready for a run....a guy i know pass by with his integra with an LS-Vtec motor...he wanted to run againts me just to see if he can take me on 30-35 miles rollin..so i was like aight, lets do it...as soon as he down shifted to 2nd from 3rd, i downshifted too from 3rd to 2nd, as i shifted back to third and to fourth..from then on, i took him easy and won the race of almost 2 3/4 cars apart..first run againts the GTI i won by about 1 1/2 car...2nd run i won by about 2 1/2...and on the SER i won by about same distance with the GTI...now you can say what ever want...it dont matter to me...i just wanted to see how other racers would reply and react upon this thread...
----------NOYPI AKO----------

racing_kid
09-13-2006, 05:41 PM
nice kill i guess...

dont try to trick CC or we'll kick your butt.. :laugh:..j/k

Kumo
09-13-2006, 10:31 PM
Nice Kill. But I do like kill stories that are fun and exciting about people who have build there cars from the ground up. Now if the story was you racing cars like a chevy cobalt or something else that comes stock with the same amout of hp then yeah that's tight.

J_MAK
09-15-2006, 11:43 AM
nicely done!!!;) ...
callin me a noob?? that's really interesting...and if the race didn't happen i wouldn't have a reason to post it..
the details?? well here it is...when i and the GTI were getting ready pull up to a stop light which is like 1/4 block from our own Body shop to get ready for a run....a guy i know pass by with his integra with an LS-Vtec motor...he wanted to run againts me just to see if he can take me on 30-35 miles rollin..so i was like aight, lets do it...as soon as he down shifted to 2nd from 3rd, i downshifted too from 3rd to 2nd, as i shifted back to third and to fourth..from then on, i took him easy and won the race of almost 2 3/4 cars apart..first run againts the GTI i won by about 1 1/2 car...2nd run i won by about 2 1/2...and on the SER i won by about same distance with the GTI...now you can say what ever want...it dont matter to me...i just wanted to see how other racers would reply and react upon this thread...
----------NOYPI AKO----------

Good Kill men!!! But i think the driver on the GTI didn't know how to drive. coz if he did know how launch or drive then the distance wouldn't have been that far..2 3/4 is just way to far apart..but over all nice kill..and yeah, forget about the others that had replied to this thread that didn't have anything to say but critizise the new cars and the driver..=) :thumbs up k20z3 kick ass!!!

420GREEN
09-15-2006, 12:14 PM
I tried to ask about the horsepower of a car I smoked once and all I got was critisized and sh*t talkers, its kind of a waste to tell certain knuckleheads especially when none of them want to believe you anyway.......But to me streetracing was a way of life, and to you, Good job!! Represent Honda and keep up the goodwork......now Grasshopper you must smoke the R32 and a Carrera6 and see how many people will never understand the power of a Honda.........L8R

Pineapples
09-15-2006, 12:40 PM
..But to me streetracing was a way of life, and to you, Good job!! Represent Honda and keep up the goodwork......now Grasshopper you must smoke the R32 and a Carrera6 and see how many people will never understand the power of a Honda.........

:shock: Oh God...

Tek-C
09-15-2006, 04:40 PM
I tried to ask about the horsepower of a car I smoked once and all I got was critisized and sh*t talkers, its kind of a waste to tell certain knuckleheads especially when none of them want to believe you anyway.......But to me streetracing was a way of life, and to you, Good job!! Represent Honda and keep up the goodwork......now Grasshopper you must smoke the R32 and a Carrera6 and see how many people will never understand the power of a Honda.........L8R

That almost sounded like something outta Fast and the Furious...lol

420GREEN
09-15-2006, 04:57 PM
Told Ya...........

Going-West
09-15-2006, 07:00 PM
It's pretty easy to predict a logical response eh Toretto?

Steven.
09-18-2006, 11:36 AM
:nopics:
:lame :wgaf:

EG-Owns you
09-18-2006, 01:25 PM
:nopics:
:lame :wgaf:

pretty much

RKSskier
09-20-2006, 04:35 AM
That almost sounded like something outta Fast and the Furious...lol

ahhh PRICELESS...... thank you i got a laugh outta that one

Suanico
09-20-2006, 06:08 AM
Why dont people think SE-R's are fast? 180hp 180 tq='s very fun to drive. my girl has an 2004 SE-R and I spanked a GS-R with i/h/e by 2 cars, however they are over priced, but it also has to do with the rockford sound system, the mesh interior, the red faced guages, 17" rims, the 2.5 ltr motor, and all the goodies that the 2.0 and 1.8 dont have like the blacked out headlights, side skirts, spoiler, 6 speed tranny, blacked out tails, blah blah blah, anyways, i was like 1/2 behind a GTI last week and i have a slow single cam, ut with an 06 SI there is no reason you shouldn't have been able to smoke all those cars.