1. ClubCivic is now on Instagram! Follow us at clubcivicdotcom. Want your photos features? Tag or DM us, use #clubcivicdotcom, or email us your photos to photos@clubcivic.com

New Profile Posts

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. Billy Daniels
    Billy Daniels
    I need help, I took my car in for inspection and when he floored it to take off and test the brakes my car had no power at all, it's A/T
    1. boofoo
      boofoo
      Do you have a thread?
      Jun 27, 2017 at 10:03 PM
  2. 2002jeepgirl
    2002jeepgirl
    HELP!!! I have a 2001 Honda Civic for my daughter and the passenger side window won't roll up. What do I need to do?
    1. boofoo
      boofoo
      Do you have a thread?
      Jun 27, 2017 at 10:04 PM
  3. Clean B16
    Clean B16
    Keeping it clean!
  4. AkG
    AkG joe7987
    Hey Joe! I've been looking to finally swap a k20A3 motor from the RSX into my 05 Civic DX (4Dr), but was just wondering if you could help me out with a few things... main thing being with exactly what i would need to be able to do the swap! Cheers
  5. smithk1111
    smithk1111
    Used cars Sudbury Used cars Sudbury has provide over 200 used second hand cars, trucks, suv in Sudbury. http://www.thecarlot.ca/
  6. Rufusl
  7. baumfire
  8. Enox
    Enox
    romp raaah!
  9. Ilya1207
    Ilya1207
    Turning my honda into a Roadster, because why not!
  10. Kissmyboot
    Kissmyboot
    Making My Honda Great Again!!
  11. Marcie
    Marcie
    Looking for insight on finding a vacume leak on a b20.
  12. xaviertuquick559
    xaviertuquick559
    hello , how do i make my own thread ?
  13. Jimmy the treemonk
  14. Gem_citysi
    Gem_citysi
    Built not bought.
  15. Kelvo_21
    Kelvo_21
    Honda...The Power of Dreams.
  16. mauricio rodriguez
    mauricio rodriguez