Annoying Beeping Noise

DeechozinwuN

5+ Year Member
Kan anybody tell mee how i kan stop the beeping noise when i open up my door? i guess something is wrong with my circuits or something because it makes the noise whenever my driver side door is open even if the keys aren't in the ignition. Kan anybody put up some pictures on how i can do it? thanks:D

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol?
just take out the switch assembely in your doorjam if you really want it gone

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
that noise is supposed to be there...its not because something is wrong :roll:

DeechozinwuN

5+ Year Member
im new to cars so yeah... i know the know the noise is supposed to be there but i know its not supposed to go off whenever the door is opened at the same time the ignition has no key. Where is the switch assembly to my doorjam ?

Scorchsta

huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The noise IS NOT supposed to be there when the door is open with no key in the ignition. I have no idea where it all hooks up though. If you have a Haynes manual check that. If you don't, get one cause it's awesome.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You know, there IS a "C" key on your keyboard.....:roll:

As far as the beeping noise switch...is it a constant noise, or does it do the "beep beep beep" really fast? If its constant, turn your lights off. If your lights are off, somethings wrong w/your light swtich relay.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the beeper box is mounted above your left foot close to the firewall. unplug it if you dont want it, but risk leaving your lights on accidently or something

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the beeper box is mounted above your left foot close to the firewall. unplug it if you dont want it, but risk leaving your lights on accidently or something
The "beeper box" relay is also your blinker relay. So, if you dont need blinkers in your state, go ahead and pull it. ;)

civicjuana

Takin Hits on the Road
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you have your lights on and you open your door up it'll beep..

VTi_ME

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Buddy
take it to the expert electrician and get it resolved

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^ omfg. cant wait to see what happens next :popcorn:

bionictony

5+ Year Member
the constant sound beeping without keys in the ignition sounds like the headlight warning. turn the headlights off.