bye bye em2

t85konrad

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i am tired of workin on my car, i got my em2 used from a certifed honda dealership, and all i had was problems, i had to replace 2 trannys, now my electronical system is completly f**ked, an i just realized my car was a rebuild, there is a small wrinkle on my fram, indicating that is was wraked at one time, that explains all the problems i've been having, so on monday 6-18-07 i will be driving the new 2007 honda civic si. i already talked to a sales person, and well its time to say goodbye to my em2, she willed be missed, oh and if any one wants to buy euro tails, or fenders w/ a slit in them ( forgot what they are called) look under the parts for sale thread, so to all those ppl that were hating on my working project, HAPPY NOW? lol........ oh and yes i probley will custmize the body on teh new car but not the engine its good enough for me, for now ateast.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
goodluck to you.

ryanM

when you get it, leave it alone...

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
oh god, all those threads for nothing.

oh god future threads for the 8th gens and x2 on leaving it completely stock.

Liquidice944

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What the f**k is the matter with you man. I just think you didnt know what you were getting yourself into with your em2, but you still havent learned ur lesson so your gonna project the 8th gen huh.

o00o00osnap

5+ Year Member
i did the same thing you did get the car used certified honda dealership and now im having alot of problems 2 had to fix one tranny and my suspension and prob a few other things. im paying monthy for it 2 so yea sucks if you don't mind me asking how much you paying for your si?

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice upgrade. but leave it stock unless you work on cars and know them very well.

ryanM

im pretty confident you blew up 2 transmissions because you drive like a dumbass, you even told us about your driving habits...and it makes a lot of sense...

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
congrats on the new pickup man, should be a fun ride...however looking at all your other threads and not to be an ass but if you ever buy something aftermarket get it professionally installed :thumbs up

t85konrad

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What the f**k is the matter with you man. I just think you didnt know what you were getting yourself into with your em2, but you still havent learned ur lesson so your gonna project the 8th gen huh.
no see the thing is i didn't realize i got a rebuilt car, the frame was wrinkled and tat explains all those problems i've been having with the engine and tranny, and by the way the 8th gen si is all good to go dosen't ned any work. YES I'M LEAVING IT STOCK.

t85konrad

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i did the same thing you did get the car used certified honda dealership and now im having alot of problems 2 had to fix one tranny and my suspension and prob a few other things. im paying monthy for it 2 so yea sucks if you don't mind me asking how much you paying for your si?
i'm still paying for my ride i still owe like 6k for it but i'd rather get a new car and have a warrenty cuz once my warrenty was gone nothing but problems, so f**k it time for an upgrade

rtr5o7

Bitty
5+ Year Member
i dont suggest hitting vtec the second you drive out the lot, but im sure you weren't planning on doing that

t85konrad

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
everyone you don't have to worry about any mod to the 8th gen si, there is no need for that, just please wish me luck on this, i'm trading in a certifed honda for a new one, and i still owe on this one so there shouldn't be any probs cuz i can roll over my payments but please wish me luck

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
plz dont f**k with it. If so let CC advise you lol, but good luck dude