May be getting this GSRizzle tomorrow....oh and, HI!!!!

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know its been a long time, and I think Im coming home (sort of). Wanted all my old pals (and some educated n00bs) to drop in and give me some quick opinions... =)

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=224806365&dealer_id=51604218&car_year=2000&model=INTEG&num_records=25&make2=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&search_type=both&distance=25&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&make=ACURA&color=&page_location=findacar::ispsearchform&min_price=2000&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=21113&advanced=&end_year=2008&doors=&transmission=&max_price=12000&cardist=25

Couple of things...

Obviously Im not paying 10k. Id like to talk him down to 9k as these things book in excellent condition @ 8.6 in my area.

I dont like the rims and have no idea what exhuast is on this thing either. I want some GSR blades or the other thicker 5 spokes that came with. When I cut off the cannon out back (unless she sounds sexy) its for sale dirt dirt cheap, especially for pickup.

Thanks, and, hello again Club Civic!!!!!!

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i think 10k is a lot for that car. even 9 is

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea but that depreciates the value of the car. If it was 100% stock I wouldn't mind paying $8-8.5k

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
welcome back and right on, i dig that. wheels don't look that bad. what are you gonna do with the EM1? oh, and does it come with a shift knob?

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome back and right on, i dig that. wheels don't look that bad. what are you gonna do with the EM1? oh, and does it come with a shift knob?
My stoner friend how quickly we all prove short term memory is shot..:P:lol::lol::D

How the F are you? I know we rarely catch each other via IM... =)

EM1 was ganked last year just after I moved to MD... However I picked up my TL Type S w/Navi....

Shift knob, it f**king better. I also hope the gauge pod on the a pillar at least has some wires attached to it...

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
don't do it!! green GSR's are for cock loving homo's.. wait.. in that case buy it, and buy it quick!!

:lol:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
My stoner friend how quickly we all prove short term memory is shot..:P:lol::lol::D

How the F are you? I know we rarely catch each other via IM... =)

EM1 was ganked last year just after I moved to MD... However I picked up my TL Type S w/Navi....

Shift knob, it f**king better. I also hope the gauge pod on the a pillar at least has some wires attached to it...
holy shitty memory batman!! you're right, i totally forgot. i'm doing alright, i have yahoo and aim on my phone right now, so you can hit me up anytime on either... (anfrey on yahoo, anfreymobile on aim)... i mentioned the knob thing because in the photos it has no shift knob.

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
don't do it!! green GSR's are for cock loving homo's.. wait.. in that case buy it, and buy it quick!!

:lol:
Oh yeah, thats the advice I was looking for....:lol::cool:

So the consesus so far seems even with those rims, exhuast, and a pillar pod 8.5k is the most I should be looking at?

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh yeah, thats the advice I was looking for....:lol::cool:

So the consesus so far seems even with those rims, exhuast, and a pillar pod 8.5k is the most I should be looking at?
glad I could help :cool:

I think I would try to work it down to 7500 or so. If it works great, if not, I wouldn't give him a cent over 8500, and I would be overpaying cause that things needs some loving to make it a respectable import :lol:

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
kbb says $10.5k, but a moded car you have no idea what kind of ricer with duct taped type R symbols on his back pack was doing to that car

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
mileage is good, and i love green cars. imho it's not worth over 7500, especially when i can find a BB6 prelude for 8-9 grand. anyway, be sure to inspect everything, including the underbody. do a compression test on the engine on the spot, and take it out on a spirited test drive

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah what will be nice is being armed to the gills in knowledge (thanks mostly to this input) Going into it.

Admitedly I will look funneh driving that car until I get the stock blades on them again...Good thing I barely ahve facial hair and can pull off 25 so it will still look good. Not to mention, once the baby arrives, The wife will be driving the GSR (which she loves BTW) and I will have the TL since I will be taking the baby to work daily b/c of its in house day care...

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
new si sedan for the new baby coming

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah what will be nice is being armed to the gills in knowledge (thanks mostly to this input) Going into it.

Admitedly I will look funneh driving that car until I get the stock blades on them again...Good thing I barely ahve facial hair and can pull off 25 so it will still look good. Not to mention, once the baby arrives, The wife will be driving the GSR (which she loves BTW) and I will have the TL since I will be taking the baby to work daily b/c of its in house day care...
yeah, so instead of looking like an old fag in the GSR, you'll look like a pre-pubescent pedophile.
:laugh:

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
new si sedan for the new baby coming
Dont want monster payments or a lease right now. Something in teh $200/month ballpark for 3-4 years will be TITS. We are also moving back to OH HIGH O in june so I may be jobless and dont want a lot of expenses then...

PS-kbb says 8.6k for that car in excellent condition....:?:

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dont want monster payments or a lease right now. Something in teh $200/month ballpark for 3-4 years will be TITS. We are also moving back to OH HIGH O in june so I may be jobless and dont want a lot of expenses then...

PS-kbb says 8.6k for that car in excellent condition....:?:
it's far from excellent with those hideous rims and fart can. Maybe you can use your old age to your advantage in this one. They won't see some young whipper-snapper who wants to race and be cool. Tell them you just need an economical grocery getter... gramps :lol:

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's far from excellent with those hideous rims and fart can. Maybe you can use your old age to your advantage in this one. They won't see some young whipper-snapper who wants to race and be cool. Tell them you just need an economical grocery getter... gramps :lol:
Sheesh, brutal crowd tonight.....:P:lol::D

WERD on the rims and cannon out back...and yeah, I was using that # against danks' #s. its 7.6k in good condition.. pre pubescent taint licker.

yeah, so instead of looking like an old fag in the GSR, you'll look like a pre-pubescent pedophile.
:laugh:
That was the look Ive been after for years... :shock: