Parting out 94 si hatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshb_

FB6
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am parting out a 94 si hatch, black with black interior m/t.....the wheel fell off and the car hit a tree at about 30ish. It has a full turbo kit on it....just the fmic is smashed but the rest is intact. Only things sold so far are seats, door panels and front sway. The parts I still have are...

Rear interior panels with rear speaker pods
Gauge Cluster
Front disk assemblies
Rear disk
Full z6 swap with lighten fly and newer clutch (160k on the swap but still runs nice)
Turbo kit....14b, dsm 450, charge pipes, chipped ecu, dsm bov...(made 201 whp on a diff car about a year ago)

any other part you can think of...all the body pannels except for the rear hatch and bumper are shot....I will have pics up soon of everything.

musezik

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ill trade u si rims for the z6 with the turbo kit?

skivic

5+ Year Member
Do you just want to sel the piping? If so shoot me a price! thanks

BseriesEG

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i need the rear e-brake cables for the rear disc if you want to sell em. both sides and the bracket that connects them in the middle.

protegeric

5+ Year Member
do u have a MPFI resistor box that will work on my OBD0 91 hatch? im doing a dual point to multi point conversion, so im interested in your injectors, resistor box, fuel rail, and i would need the injector plugs. how much? at least how much for the resistor box?

joshb_

FB6
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im working on pics guys....The car is at a freinds house, i got over there yesterday and took the pics....I just havent found time to upload........I should have them later this afternoon.........Seats and door pannels are still avail by the way!

dwack91

5+ Year Member
what of the motor do you have left. i might be interested in the head for a mini me swap

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
price shipped to 25401?
only thing i dont need is the wiring, airbag or cluster

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is the turbo a complete kit? and how much for the engine and turbo together pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.