****Cruizer's Build Thread {Lots Of Pics}****

cruizer

5+ Year Member
i got this car from my uncle about a year now....when i got it there was no center console and i was using bucket seats (literally buckets) the side skirts were in the back seat along with BBQ sauce covered drivers seat...lmao check out the timeline pics

when i just got it...no radio

dirty engine bay

this is the good side

......and this is the bad or @#$%^& up side

the hood in case u cant make it out said "JD F DA POLICE"

talk about a project car

Now For The After Pics:

I really hate donuts

NEW WHEELS!!!!!

My interior as of now

I really need a rear bumper

yea i know its high....i got S2 coil overs waiting for some shocks

More to come after i get my insurance and have the car on the road .....all comments are welcome just take it easy its my first car and money is tight right now

P.S.- the car was never hit....the fenders and bumper were just really messed up

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would work on the body before i got rims/exhaust/coilovers/anything. the car needs paint and needs it bad.. you are right a project car it is good luck

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah paint should have been the very first thing, but nothing beats having a car where there is room for improvement, always keeps you busy

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow. nice improvement man. yeah. new bumper and paint should be next.

cruizer

5+ Year Member
buzzbombtom said:
i would work on the body before i got rims/exhaust/coilovers/anything. the car needs paint and needs it bad.. you are right a project car it is good luck
i agree but the rims were given to me at a cheap price i couldnt pass up {$250 w/tires}....it really needed an exhaust to pass inspection and coilovers were also cheap and hard to pass up at $100.....the paint and body work is going to cost me about $1000+

cruizer

5+ Year Member
ImportFan1 said:
wow. nice improvement man. yeah. new bumper and paint should be next.
thanks.....hopefully it will be in one color by summer time.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
get it painted asap bro...! its definitely a project.

Scorchsta

huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Def get some paint on that but looks like it's coming along. I need a rear bumper too but don't want to spend 300 on a new primed one and then have to paint it.

cruizer

5+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
get it painted asap bro...! its definitely a project.
I'm trying to get insured and registered....paint has to wait for now....but its coming

cruizer

5+ Year Member
Scorchsta said:
Def get some paint on that but looks like it's coming along. I need a rear bumper too but don't want to spend 300 on a new primed one and then have to paint it.
$300 damn i know wat you mean....i looking into getting fenders and bumpers off craigslist.com already painted VSM....cant wait for my car to look like yours

cola

5+ Year Member
needs alot of work but this is a fairly easy project compared to other cars ive seen

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow now thats some work....good job on what you've done with it so far...keep it going strong

cruizer

5+ Year Member
CMRdevelopment said:
Wow now thats some work....good job on what you've done with it so far...keep it going strong
thanks alot yea it was alot of work.....i didnt even want the car when i first saw it....then i came on here and saw some inspiration

cruizer

5+ Year Member
****UPDATES****
So I got a few new upgrades for my little project

1st up----->Type-R Shift boot

2nd---->Kyb Agx shocks

3rd---->Fuel Filter

4th---->Axles

BEFORE

DURING

AFTER

My old axle was trashed

Im returning this axle and getting oem Honda axles cause these didnt come with that balance thing like my old honda one and also cause they wouldn't go in because who ever rebuilt them didnt close the ring at the end enough so it prevents the axle from going in.....PEP BOYS FTL!!!!!!!

My DD and Projekt EJ6

cruizer

5+ Year Member
Got some more toys today....

so i just got a D16Z6 intake manifold but im thinking of just going back for the entire head but the motor its from was overheating and i think it has a blown head gasket....i just hope the head wasnt damaged in any way...