• Total voters

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think the OP has a good reason to be mad. I've seen 20 year olds date 14-15 year olds...which I think is pretty messed up. If you can't find anyone relatively close to your own age, I think there might be some more issues at hand, especially if the only reason to be with her is to do her.

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's all dependant on social norms. Old guys have been having sex with young girls (even pre-teens) for ages. i think that as long as the girls is mature enough, knows what she's doing, and isn't getting tricked or pressured into it, I guess it's ok.

Most people at 16 aren't mature enough though (mentally, not phsyically).

Of course, 16 and 22 seems better than 16 and 62...

Last edited:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no but an older brother who was younger than me.. :oh:
i bet it was weird kuz you coulda been like an OLDER brother figure..

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
one of my friends was like 18-19 and he dated this 13 year old girl. now dont get me wrong, she LOOKED like she was 18 but until i asked her.. and she said.. thirteen.. woooooo that one went over my head. i then later found out he f**ked her in one of my other friends closet.. and got her pregnant.. O_O CRAZYY

madhopz88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey once they hit double digits, its fair game.....

:lol: jk

honestly i go for older chix

EgHatch93

EG Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^--- Rofl...
The worst joke I ever heard was...
IF they are old enough to crawl they are already in the right position...

Made me shudder...

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ :rolf:

to be honest, when i was in college, i did a lot of work for classes at the near-by high scool
research and actual class work, and when i wouldn't be doing work or taking a break, a lot
of the girls acted a hell of a lot more mature then the ones at my college. and they was maybe 15 or 16,
i am 21. i still talk to a handful. i'll admit, i'd have sex with them, but im not gonna make that
first move at all :D

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's not that bad (the age difference), but just the fact that the guy is such a sleezebag piece of s**t makes it dirty. Seriously, who does this guy think he is? Dirty f**k.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You're right to be angry because you're daughter will be 16 at one point in her life and whtever you've done to females will be done to her. I can't stand the thought of it either :(

BUT......

If the feild has grass, play ball! :twisted:

this wouldn't happen to be drizzle/Link now would it?

Silence

Banned
I am going to school for psychology and I can almost guarantee that the he started this thread because he himself is in this situation and wondering what everyone else's opinions on the matter are.

Psychology 101
"If a person finds himself in a situation deemed unacceptable by public standards, he or she will find ways to gather information via other people and there thoughts anonymously to come to a final decision on the matter. This is a form of a self-confidence build-up technique. If many people find the situation acceptable or that they are neutral to caring, then the person will become more accepting themselves of the situation they are in"

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bah psychology is mostly bullshit

Silence

Banned
You'd be surprised. If you use it the right way you can get whatever you want. ;). Manipulation comes hand in hand with psychological phrases.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am going to school for psychology and I can almost guarantee that the he started this thread because he himself is in this situation and wondering what everyone else's opinions on the matter are.
The old, "I have this friend and he does this stuff..." story....yeah yeah...the rest of us learned about that in 7th grade Life Science.

have you ever noticed that the Psychology Majors in college are the most poorly adjusted people?

Junk science. Psychologists cannot prescribe mood altering drugs.