400whp AWD Civic EF hatch - d16z6 turbo!

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nice car

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks f**king good :thumbs up

I've heard about this setup tho. I've heard that it's not as good as everyone may think. I actually heard that the AWD might slow it down a bit but that's just what I've heard.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

boosted_cd5

ph33rness.
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats gotta be the coolest freaking thing I've ever seen.

Maybe not the coolest, but it definitely makes the list. ^_^

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
a local over here in Colorado is selling his for like 2500.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why no hard launches, come you got awd
You see, that's what I've heard. The launches are still shitty with the AWD 4th gen hatches. I heard it's better just to keep it fwd with a good suspension a some stickies. I'm not making it up, I did hear thet the AWD conversion for the 4th gen hatches were a waste of money.

civic98turbo

I'm back ....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You see, that's what I've heard. The launches are still shitty with the AWD 4th gen hatches. I heard it's better just to keep it fwd with a good suspension a some stickies. I'm not making it up, I did hear thet the AWD conversion for the 4th gen hatches were a waste of money.
i would agree as a waste of money...but its unique...fwd with some slicks and drag susp...i was also waiting for a AWD donut..but i guess it didn't happen...

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you can tell the lack of torque really slows the car down when he launches.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
looks bad ass, but i think it needs more suspension goodies and i was not impressed with the launches at all

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy s**t these people are literally 10 min away from me i pass by their shop but i didnt think they were this good..i gotta check them out again....

senatE

Titanium Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont mean to be like a d**k or anything but thats f**kn retarded taht woudl get annoying having it tehre in your vision all the time and in front of your console. i mean it looked cool and sounded cool but for 179 thats retarded when i can just add 6 inches to my stock shifter.