Need information

MBKomp

Gone
5+ Year Member
My boyfriend just recently purchased a '06 Civic SI and I want to start buying him parts for his car. The only problem is that he's really picky. Everytime he says he wants something, and I buy him the EXACT thing he requests, he complains about it later on and wants something different. Example: I bought him KSport Suspension for his '90 hatch and just a couple months later he says he hears that they aren't good, after I spent the $650 for them. So, that bring me to this, he now wants intake for his new car. I was wondering what is a quality intake?

Thank you!

90B16Ed

At Your Mom's House
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What I a lucky guy. I wish I had a girl like you.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you cant go wrong with Fujita, Injen, or AEM but hed prob want Injen. cold air intake.

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Don't get him s**t, you're spoiling him. If you absolutely NEED to get him one though, get him an ebay one since he's going to b***h regardless.

90B16Ed

At Your Mom's House
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Don't get him s**t, you're spoiling him. If you absolutely NEED to get him one though, get him an ebay one since he's going to b***h regardless.
I don't think he was "bitching" first of all. I think that he should have done a little bit more research before he had asked for the Ksports.

She's trying to help out her man, and when she has people like you coming into the thread being a d**k and whatnot, it doesn't really help her out.

But anyway, may you want to check out passwordjdm.com

MBKomp

Gone
5+ Year Member
My boyfriend just recently purchased a '06 Civic SI and I want to start buying him parts for his car. The only problem is that he's really picky. Everytime he says he wants something, and I buy him the EXACT thing he requests, he complains about it later on and wants something different. Example: I bought him KSport Suspension for his '90 hatch and just a couple months later he says he hears that they aren't good, after I spent the $650 for them. So, that bring me to this, he now wants intake for his new car. I was wondering what is a quality intake?

Thank you!
Also, I want to know what is really good suspension for his car. As well as cams. He said he wanted a qtp for his car but I'm not really sure I want to do that before he gets exhaust. Any ideas?

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's cool. I just really want to get him something nice for his new car. He deserves it.
Is he that nice of a guy? I see that you uploaded a pic of yourself...nice! You married?

MBKomp

Gone
5+ Year Member
Is he that nice of a guy? I see that you uploaded a pic of yourself...nice! You married?
Haha, no I'm not married. And yeah, he's that nice of a guy. I've read some of the stuff he's written on here and he may come off as an ass, but he's great.:D

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You have a C230 Kompressor? I got my rims off of one haha. Have you raced him? That be an interesting race.

Did you end up getting him the intake for vals day?
Dont buy cams for the Si yet, its too soon. Stick with bolt ons, I suggest getting him an exhaust first.

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm not sure he'd want me to say. I'm sorry =)
The only reason I was asking is becasue I might know him and warn you if he's up to no good. Some times you think you love your mate but you merely have gotten used to their company and are afraid to break it off.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The only reason I was asking is becasue I might know him and warn you if he's up to no good. Some times you think you love your mate but you merely have gotten used to their company and are afraid to break it off.
Hella true.

But who cares, shes here for parts, not to find out if her bf was cheating.
I'd die if my chick read my posts in forums.

MBKomp

Gone
5+ Year Member
You have a C230 Kompressor? I got my rims off of one haha. Have you raced him? That be an interesting race.

Did you end up getting him the intake for vals day?
Dont buy cams for the Si yet, its too soon. Stick with bolt ons, I suggest getting him an exhaust first.
Yeah, I have a c230 Kompressor. I love that car! The rims are awesome. No, I haven't raced him. I haven't bought him the intake yet. I'm going to go buy it on Saturday. Yeah, I agree with you about the exhaust. I want to surprise him with something soon, plus his birthday is just 2 months away, so I want to look into what I could buy him. He's really into handling, so I was thinking suspension. But def out with the cams, and in with the exhaust. Exhaust just sounds nasty on the new SI's.:D I asked him if he wanted a header and he threw out some crazy s**t that costs a grand.

MBKomp

Gone
5+ Year Member
Hella true.

But who cares, shes here for parts, not to find out if her bf was cheating.
I'd die if my chick read my posts in forums.
If I ever caught him cheating, it would be bad news, But, I really don't think he's cheating. We've been together for two and a half years and we're basically together 24/7.