really dude,come on

VTEC_LUVR

the anachonda
5+ Year Member
so im driving today adn i come to a stoplight just waiting for it to turn green,when a geo metro pulls up next to me with 4 dudes in it,he proceeds to look over and rev his engine,i look back and give him the thumbs down so he gives me the finger and speeds off,man he was going so fast mustve been like 0-60 in 3 minutes,where do these douchebags come from

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Haha I remember this one time me and my buddy were in his mom's Bravada going to pick up a nice round chair he bought for his girlfriend...

We pulled up next to a guy in his Corvette, and the top was down. We were sitting next to each other at a red light (cars in front of both of us). When the light went green, my buddy starts making sounds with his mouth like he's racing REALLY loud. The guy looks over at us and starts laughing. Was one of the the funniest f**king thing I've ever seen in my life while I've been in a car.

VTEC_LUVR

the anachonda
5+ Year Member
a friend of mine recorded a quarter mile in a 88 crx with no engine he just sat there making noises,did the burnout ,hit the 2 step and everything,hes yellin at people "flag the damn race faggot",he was so serious,should be on you tube soon

VTEC_LUVR

the anachonda
5+ Year Member
dude that crx was so fast cam'd,turbo,nitrous,200 shot,oh yeah that thing was pushin at least 3000hp,the veyron aint got nuthin on the rex haha

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hit the 2 step when ricers rev. i let em know im a bigger ricer then them. :cool:

VTEC_LUVR

the anachonda
5+ Year Member
i love my d16,dont hate the y8 haha,yeah friend of mine has an 01 cavalier thats dropped with a body kit and everything so i got him a box of uncle bens for christmas and covered his car in k & n stickers,he wasnt too happy

VTEC_LUVR

the anachonda
5+ Year Member
i know,pulled up next to a 95 ex the other day hes like so how slow is your car,im like about as slow as yours,he said cool,end of story,but hey i like my car and thats all that matters right,i dont need to go too fast i have friends with fast cars and i just ride in them but hey i have a bmw 88 e30 turbo as a project car so you cant hate too much

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't like old school BMW's. I'll borrow my buddy's F-350 turbo diesel that currently has a plow on it and crush it ;).

VTEC_LUVR

the anachonda
5+ Year Member
if you can catch it haha,but no its fun to work on its our little baby,not a huge truck fan though and we dont need plows i live in florida,maybe a sand plow or something

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was reading other forums...... did you know that just about everyone else hates civics? even other honda owners

VTEC_LUVR

the anachonda
5+ Year Member
yeah im in automotive school,everyone hates on me,even the 2 guys with accords,but of course the kids the with mazdaspeed miata hates on it,yet he wont bring his car ino the shop for other people to rag on,i bet hus engine bay is covered in apc products

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The geo would have stomped you! You're lucky you didn't race him.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if you can catch it haha,but no its fun to work on its our little baby,not a huge truck fan though and we dont need plows i live in florida,maybe a sand plow or something
You're missing out. I LOVE trucks now. I really want to buy one. But I want an actual truck. Like a Silverado or F-250/350 turbo diesel. Those Colorado's, S-10's, etc. are puny and pathetic excuses for a truck :lol:.

But right now, I'm looking to buy a mid 90's Jeep when the opportunity arises. 6cyl, 5spd, 4wd. Put a lift kit on it, 30+ inch off road tires, and go off road'ing in it down at my buddy's camp.