really dude,come on

\\ Forgiven //

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You're missing out. I LOVE trucks now. I really want to buy one. But I want an actual truck. Like a Silverado or F-250/350 turbo diesel. Those Colorado's, S-10's, etc. are puny and pathetic excuses for a truck :lol:.

But right now, I'm looking to buy a mid 90's Jeep when the opportunity arises. 6cyl, 5spd, 4wd. Put a lift kit on it, 30+ inch off road tires, and go off road'ing in it down at my buddy's camp.
I'm looking at buying a Lightning in the next year or so. That is a sexy truck. 5.4l supercharged goodness.

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn a Geo!!! I would have been shitten myself. Smart thing you didn't race because he clearly would have won

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was checking out some Asian camwhore earlier and I busted out laughing because of the song one the Pinay camwhores was listening to. It was "Crossroads" by Bone. :lol:

and I miss my uncle Charles yall.....

Black99Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm looking at buying a Lightning in the next year or so. That is a sexy truck. 5.4l supercharged goodness.
hell yea son. lightning's are the s**t. thats about the only truck i would ever buy. other than a powerstroke or something

VTEC_LUVR

the anachonda
5+ Year Member
should we start an i love trucks thread hmm,well i cant hate i used to own a 71 dodge 100

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When the light went green, my buddy starts making sounds with his mouth like he's racing REALLY loud. Was one of the the funniest f**king thing I've ever seen in my life while I've been in a car.
Wait, why is that funny.

VTEC_LUVR

the anachonda
5+ Year Member
it wasnt even boosted just a regular old metro with 4 big dudes in it,i hate the way people pull up to you and see a civic and think oh he must be a racer well ill show him,tards

VTEC_LUVR

the anachonda
5+ Year Member
good god,and those are the wheels that came on my car,i gotta get my new rotas,stupid pep boys wheels,but oh yeah super fast,think i saw it in super street

98civikdx

98civik
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For some reason, every time I come across a Ford Ranger they all want to race me. I beat em every time too=)

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i love the twin-turbo tacoma ;)

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no we havent, please show us.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those Colorado's, S-10's, etc. are puny and pathetic excuses for a truck :lol:.
Oh yeah.... 280 hp and 360 ft.lbft, 0-60 mph in 4.6 seconds and quarter-mile in 13.4 seconds at 98 mph bone stock from the factory. Yep...that's pretty pathetic!