Ferio Vi-RS Presents:

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ferio Vi-RS presents something new to keep you guys occupied at work.

well somebody was supposed to buy my rims last week but never came through. i was going to get my car parts painted with that money :( well got bored so i went on a cruise today.

and yes i did get my car on the train tracks..... almost lost my front lip and oil pan haha.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks real good man, other then that im pretty sure its slow.

Bruckhoff_34

Built not baught
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you have one nice sedan. very clean!

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it's not that slow. its pretty much all stock besides those headers. i've pulled on a base rsx, ep3 and my friends em1 for the first 3 gears then they destroy me when they hit vtec. :( i gotta save up for a swap.

SuperSize

japanese muscle
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's not that slow. its pretty much all stock besides those headers. i've pulled on a base rsx, ep3 and my friends em1 for the first 3 gears then they destroy me when they hit vtec. :( i gotta save up for a swap.
I hate to break you heart.. but the people driving those cars couldn't drive or your imagining things, because there is no way you could of pulled on them unless they suck at driving!

QzFiNeST107

I hate to break you heart.. but the people driving those cars couldn't drive or your imagining things, because there is no way you could of pulled on them unless they suck at driving!

:word:

but the car is hot though!
i love the shots you took and the paint is looking real good with those rims

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Paint looks dull, was it a DIY job? Lip and trunk needs paint.

daboyu978

Banned
pics are hard to see, your too far away with a cheap cam that we cant see anything. everything else looks okay just cant see much details with that cam

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
1. i know im not fast. after all it's only a sohc. just saying i've had some luck with this motor
2. i haven't washed my car in 2 weeks and on that day it was just too hot to wash
3. yea i was supposed to get my trunk, both front lips, my rear lip, my front grill, my folding mirrors painted but the money didn't come through
4. yea my camera sucks. but it'll have to do untill i can get my DSLR

thanks for the comments.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
f**k I should have been there : / Car looks good eddie, I have a few parts coming, so i want to wait until they are on before we do a full blown shoot

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks clean, but I don't believe in your 900whp header.