So if civics are given bad names what other cars are given bad names

Schenck

5+ Year Member
So what other type of car can't u stand, everyone can't stand that one car that thinks it is so good and fast. For me it would have to be either a GTO or a dodge neon I just think they are so ridiculous and the people who drive them are usually stupid who don't know any thing about anything. What's everyone else's opinion?

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the new GTO's are pretty bad ass, hondas are stupid gay

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hondas are like tampons....

dude honestly if i had money i would not be driving a 15 yr old honda

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
So what other type of car can't u stand, everyone can't stand that one car that thinks it is so good and fast. For me it would have to be either a GTO or a dodge neon I just think they are so ridiculous and the people who drive them are usually stupid who don't know any thing about anything. What's everyone else's opinion?
The neon I can understand......but if you think that a GTO is a car for someone who doesnt know anything, then you sir do not know anything. The new GTO's kick ass and the people that drive them are OG's who were around when the original GTO's came out and had respect for a nicely designed car.

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
U must be insane if you think the new GTOs are gay. Next thing u know ur gonna say the G35 is overrated.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't so much hate the cars as much as the drivers, although some cars themselves I just can't stand. Also don't like when people generalize your opinion based on the car you drive.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
U must be insane if you think the new GTOs are gay. Next thing u know ur gonna say the G35 is overrated.
The G35 IS overrated..

I'd rather have a 350Z over a G35 anyday.

The Coupe for the G35 has 30 more Horsepower..

G35 outweighs the 350Z by around 250pounds..

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Every performance car in the world is overrated. Any car that everyone knows about is overrated. Doesn't make it bad. A car can be an amazing performer, look great, be reliable, whatever, but people are still going to think it's better than it is. Specifically, i like g35's better than 350Z's...I think they look a LOT better, but they are both sick cars.

civc-si-boi

waiting to supercharge
5+ Year Member

the dodge neon SRT-4 is a kick ass car

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
:werd: The neon itself is hella gay, but Id definately rock an SRT-4 and I think that anyone here who says they wont is full of s**t. Its a boosted FWD car which is what a lot of people here are going for, right?

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think most mustangs are gay, however I do like a nice one when I see one

civc-si-boi

waiting to supercharge
5+ Year Member
:werd: The neon itself is hella gay, but Id definately rock an SRT-4 and I think that anyone here who says they wont is full of s**t. Its a boosted FWD car which is what a lot of people here are going for, right?
haha yepp yepp THE SRT-4 or the SRT-4 ACR

like my SRT-4 stage 1

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The corollas made from the 90's till now 09'? Omg they had the previous gen forever and now the new generation looks almost exactly the same, with little to no improvements in design in any area WHATSOEVER, and i see the same one with the same s**t everywhere. I like the XRS for the engine and the engine performance ONLY.But god damn... Toyota. other than the trucks, they make some god awful cars nowadays. and i'dlike to say... The Prius is a overpriced piece of s**t, with xenons. :lol:

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The G35 IS overrated..

I'd rather have a 350Z over a G35 anyday.

The Coupe for the G35 has 30 more Horsepower..

G35 outweighs the 350Z by around 250pounds..
Its not overated

People who buy G35's dont buy them for how much they weigh. They buy them for LUXURY. And people who drive G35's dont care about those extra 250lbs.

Trust me a girl would much rather get into a heavy G35 then a loud lightweight Honda.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
by your thread/post it seems like you don't know anything about anything. You can tell that you are still a child......

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wouldn't rock an SRT-4. Ever.