So if civics are given bad names what other cars are given bad names

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Trust me a girl would much rather get into a heavy G35 then a loud lightweight Honda.
No thanks. I rather stick with my Honda's any day of the week.

Queervaliers, Shitstangs, Cama homo's, Fire scums, FIRE IN THE HOLE! (Dodge), Infiny where?, Crapia, Plastic urn, Do I need to come up with any more?

Vertigo97

5+ Year Member
I love all cars. I don't care if its slow, fast, a million dollars. Take a look at the dynamics and work that was put into every car. Some more then others, but still, have a love for all cars. Not just a few.

\\ Forgiven //

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This thread sucks and the OP is mad that his civic isn't respected.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
some would argue that the civic only gets a bad name due to SOME (not pointing fingers) civic owners who think they are the best thing to ever happen.. honda are coo? yeah sure.. but if i took the same moneyu i put into my civic into a 89 mustang it would VIOLENTLY rip the front wheels off the ground when launched... people who dont apprecaite other cars are generally narrow minded and just ad to the problem more than the solution..

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This thread fails.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The neon I can understand......but if you think that a GTO is a car for someone who doesnt know anything, then you sir do not know anything. The new GTO's kick ass and the people that drive them are OG's who were around when the original GTO's came out and had respect for a nicely designed car.

The GTO is a nice Australian car.

I hate the douchebags that drive them... running around calling Hondas made in Ohio, Mazdas made in Michigan, and Mitsubishis made in Illinois, "riceburners" .

Who would have thought that there was so much "rice" made in America's Heartland? Shouldn't they be called "cornburners" or something else?

Bragging about "American Muscle" while driving a car made overseas. Ain't that a b***h.

I can't stand the new Focus. Focuses...Focii....whatever the f**k they are. Europe has had a decent version of the Focus chassis for awhile. Ford's still using the 1st generation for the US. Ironically, you can get the newer version of the better Focus chassis here in the states, you just have to go to a Mazda or Volvo dealer to get it.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The corollas made from the 90's till now 09'? Omg they had the previous gen forever and now the new generation looks almost exactly the same, with little to no improvements in design in any area WHATSOEVER, and i see the same one with the same s**t everywhere. ...
True.

But if you look at the interior design of the Impreza just a couple years back, what do you see?

A mid 90s Corolla interior.

:what: At least Subaru did something about that. The new Corolla interior is just as mundane as ever.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
True.

But if you look at the interior design of the Impreza just a couple years back, what do you see?

A mid 90s Corolla interior.

:what: At least Subaru did something about that. The new Corolla interior is just as mundane as ever.
Says the driver of a clown hearse

shields

I'm a Vag-etarian.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not a big fan of any year Focus, PT, or Neon... No offense to anyone, but those cars all kinda blow. Other than that, don't much like the new style Beetle; at all. Probably get it for this too, but I think the new Fit sucks balls too, and everyone is making such a big deal about 'em!!! Looks like a pointy Xb, oh yeah; can't stand Scion's either..

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not a big fan of any year Focus, PT, or Neon... No offense to anyone, but those cars all kinda blow. Other than that, don't much like the new style Beetle; at all. Probably get it for this too, but I think the new Fit sucks balls too, and everyone is making such a big deal about 'em!!! Looks like a pointy Xb, oh yeah; can't stand Scion's either..
I own a 07 Fit, but the 09's are hella gay.

Reminds me of this.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i people that drives SRT4s and think theyre baddass and talk s**t about 4 cylinders, when, THEY in fact own a 4cylinder with a bolt on turbo...

-___-

Winki

just an innerfooler ;)
5+ Year Member
eh i dont so much have a paticular car to hate on i justl like to pick on any cobalt ss or srt-4 i come across