Need Underhood Fuse Box Diagram

whateg01

5+ Year Member
Hi! I'm new here. I was referred here from another forum in hopes of finding a few answers. I just bought my first Honda, a 1992 Civic LX. It has the D15B7 motor in it with an auto. That's about as technical as I can get on this thing so far. I don't know if I'll really do much playing with it or not, as I bought it as cheap transportation that gets better than 13MPG. So, stock is fine with me, though I may change my mind with time.

Anyway, one of my first questions is, does anybody have a diagram of the underhood fuse box? I didn't get an owners manual with the car, and while I don't really need to know where everything is yet, I may someday, and I'd rather be prepared.

Thanks in advance!
Dave

baller7764

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Go to your local auto store and get a Haynes civic manual. It'll basically tell you everything you need to know about your civic.

whateg01

5+ Year Member
Go to your local auto store and get a Hayes civic manual. It'll basically tell you everything you need to know about your civic.
Actually, I have the Haynes manual, and it does not have a diagram of the underhood fusebox. Thanks anyway!

Dave

baller7764

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Really? Well they have everything else in there. Sorry I just got mine yesterday and I thought I saw a diagram must of just been the fuse box by the steering column.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you can go to your local honda dealership and ask for the diagram

whateg01

5+ Year Member
Yeah, I know I can go to Honda. This is easier though, because the internet is open, even when I'm away from work. I can't make it there during normal business hours because of work. I guess I could try the library. I was just hoping to be able to download it. It's also a lot easier here because even if I have the kids, I'm at home where they can run free.

I guess it was worth a shot. :(
Dave

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you dont find one by later tonight ill scan mine from my honda's owner manual and post a picture.
*edit* im not home right now so i cant right now

theastronomer

5+ Year Member
Simlar situation

I need the in car fuse diagram under the steering column. Can you get e picture of that? Thank you in advnce!