hahahahahaha @ co-worker

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So at my new job, I work with this dude... He's 23, dropped out of high school, got his GED, seems dumber than a rock because all the stupid stuff he says and asks all the time (more of a you-have-to-be-there-moments to understand how dumb he seems).

So today he goes... "I don't believe dinosaurs ever existed. They're too big to have existed. Saber tooth tigers, macedons, and aligators do exist though. I used to believe dinosaurs existed until they haunted my dreams then I just stopped believing they existed".

Him vs. 3 other co-workers (including me) had this huge debate on whether or not dinosaurs existed. He then goes on to say, "I'm gonna get to the bottom of this. I'm gonna write to the government and all sorts of s**t and I'm gonna prove they didn't exist".

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

I haven't laughed that hard in a looonnngggg time. 3 of us other guys were laughing our asses off for like the 30-45 mins this "debate" existed.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
WOW kinda sounds like one of my co-workers. He is a complete retard.
I remember one time last year we were repairing a ceiling fan because one of the blades was loose. So the guy climbs to the top of the ladder looks at the fan and then climbs down, grabs a pair of glasses and goes back up. Me and my buddy asked him what the glasses were for and he replies "I don't want to get any sparks in my eyes" wtf sparks??!!!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hahahahahahahah hahahahahahah hahahahahah hahahaha haha

Big_Mull_Style

none shall pass
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i heard scientists discovered that the dinosaurs actually never did exist. i dont know how that would explain the fossils though, but thats what i heard.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't care if they do or not. It's just the random s**t he comes up with and the random topics and the random comments... He's a retard. I HATE working with him. He's slow and does a shitty job. I always try to work on something that he's not doing unless the bosses tell us to do something together.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
WOW kinda sounds like one of my co-workers. He is a complete retard.
I remember one time last year we were repairing a ceiling fan because one of the blades was loose. So the guy climbs to the top of the ladder looks at the fan and then climbs down, grabs a pair of glasses and goes back up. Me and my buddy asked him what the glasses were for and he replies "I don't want to get any sparks in my eyes" wtf sparks??!!!
LOL :rolf:. The guy I'm talking about sounds just like him.

When we're spreading mulch, he'll do it by hand. He'll take handfuls from the wheelbarrow and lightly sprinkle them onto where the mulch needs to be. Instead of dumping it and using a pitch fork or rake. I mean I guess that makes sense. Use your hands and take 5 times longer instead of dumping a pile and spreading it real quick with a tool.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea, not all of us are as smart as you asians...... :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he needs to watch jurassic park

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea, not all of us are as smart as you asians...... :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
asians=ftw.
:rolf:

You wanna know how I'm asian?

I studied for just under 30 minutes for my cumulative math final the same day of the final and still walked away with a 96 ;).

But seriously.. This kid is STUPID. We bust his chops all day every day about how slow he is and how dumb all the stuff he says is. He laughs and thinks we're just messin with him when sadly, we're being completely honest and really think he's a lazy piece of s**t.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he may be stupid but you work at the same job so...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Doesn't make a difference. He's still lazy and slow. The business is actually doing VERY well. They used to have it where the bosses (brothers) didn't even go to work with the workers at all. They just sent them out and let them do all the work. But because they've been hurtin for help recently, they don't trust anyone. They've been through close to 6 guys in the past few months. No one wants to work / work hard.

All the guys I work with have been there for at least a few weeks now. So we've all got to know each other, etc. Yet I'm the ONLY one who's ever driven their trucks with the trailers hooked up and the only one who's ever driven their rider mower (with the 2 separate bars on each side, the 0 degree ones). They trust me the most lol. That's just sad. I've been there the shortest out of all 5 guys.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
They trust you the most b/c your asian John. Most people trust asians w/out knowing them. :what:

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol what? I don't think that way at all, probably the opposite. so maybe that's a little racist... lol

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't have to be smart to pull weeds I guess. And dinosaurs are real, they invented jesus to test our faith.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They trust you the most b/c your asian John. Most people trust asians w/out knowing them. :what:
i have asian neighbors that have lived next to me for about 6 years. i havent talked to them once and i dont trust them at all...

i think they are stealing our cable...