Tattoo Help, Photoshoppers welcome! and MS paint pros

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'd really like to have the Roman numerals for "13" tattooed on the back of my neck. lower enough for a colored shirt to cover. problem is, i have no artistic ability or imgination what so ever, and the artists around here charge for sketchs. ( i found one who didnt, but im not lettin him anywhere near me with a needle)

so if u have a few spare minutes, bust out a Roman Numeral 13. all design ideas are welcome, and may be used to give the artist a rough idea of what im looking for. just PM me a design.

(preferably in green. incase you dont know what it looks like)

XIII

thanks you guys

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what exactly do you want, just the numerals with a certain design around it?

Edit: Also what significance does the number have to you, maybe that will help me think of something

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dude wtf, your going to get a tattoo and you won't cough up some cash for a drawing? s**t is weak.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol, cause 13 has been my number ever since i was born on Oct 13.

it was on every single one of my sport jerseys (whether i picked it or not)
i see the number 13 every where.
the old PS2 game XIII (which is one of my favorite games of all time) came out on oct. 13 (or was scheduled too, i have proof from a demo case i had of it) on my 13th birthday.
Jim carrey is my favorite actor, and about a year ago i thought, "man i wish he would do a freaky/scary movie) and a few months later "23" came out. (my birthday 10/13...10+13=23)
my uncle died in an accident on Route 13 on july 13, 2007 (which also happend to be a friday)
i bought my car on May 13th
i had 13 stiches to repair my knee (wrestling injury)
i just went go-kart racing this saturday and i was in the NUmber 13 car. ( i have score card to prove)
my dad was born on april 13th
and the list seems to go on

i just see it everywhere, even my parents noticed it. my mom really likes the idea. its not a good luck number, it just seems to always be following my around. (hence the reason for it being behind me). thats why.

jsut what ever pops in your mind. not a graffit style, but a hard style. like rock, or stone.
(ive wreslted for a decade and judo for about 9 years. and i recently got involved with brazilian jiu-jitsu, so people tend to think i have a "tough" or "hardass" mindset. and i would like that to be represented...btw, im not by any means a hardass, i jsut watched titanic about 40 mintues ago and teared up :lol:)

thanks for any input!

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^
that doesn't really work for a tat, imo...

most charge to draw, you know... i'd search for an artist you like, then you won't have a problem paying them for it.

i had to put a small deposit down for mine, but it went to the price of the tattoo, and i could have made him redraw it if i didn't like it. :what:

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^
that doesn't really work for a tat, imo...

most charge to draw, you know... i'd search for an artist you like, then you won't have a problem paying them for it.

i had to put a small deposit down for mine, but it went to the price of the tattoo, and i could have made him redraw it if i didn't like it. :what:
Every time I've gone for a tat they haven't charged for the drawing. You have to put down a deposit because if you flake that's a ton of money they could have made with someone else.

Dcraabe, just go to an artist, make an appointment, tell them what you want, and if you don't like it they'll change it. It's just a roman numeral so it's only going to be around a hundred bucks.

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Smart move going with roman numerals if 13 is your number. Sureno Gang killed that s**t.:lol:

you can tell they put that first Sureno in the front cause he had the matching shirt!:lol::lol: Either that or he got promoted:lol:

Seriously, how shitted would you be if you were just walking home from work minding your business and took a "shortcut" only to run into the photoshoot above. I'd s**t my pantsl... gangs scare the s**t out of me

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^Good luck getting a job after face gang tattoos :lol:

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You realize at a quick glance it's going to look like you have the word "KIll" on the back of your neck?

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^Good luck getting a job after face gang tattoos :lol:
Maybe they are doing that to push themselves to become entrepreneurs. You know, start an Ebay store?!

I bet you they got those tats from amateurs tattoo artists at a house party and you just know they were high off their ass when they did it...:???:

What would make that tattoo even more gold is if they mispelled it. lol "FUK U"

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:haha:

Every time I've gone for a tat they haven't charged for the drawing. You have to put down a deposit because if you flake that's a ton of money they could have made with someone else.

Dcraabe, just go to an artist, make an appointment, tell them what you want, and if you don't like it they'll change it. It's just a roman numeral so it's only going to be around a hundred bucks.
it just depends on the artist, i guess. some that i talked to wanted cash to just to talk to them. i'm sure it depends on the complexity, too. :what:

100 bucks for just roman numeral seems a wee bit steep to me. :what: unless it's huge.

kaace

I'm getting there...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you do understand that 13 is a mexican gang symbol...dont even f*ck around...