Be On The Lookout!

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol this coming from mister positive over here.
goddamn right I'm a positive person! :D you should try it sometime :lol:

not to jack but 1. didnt know biz was a mod. 2 isnt he always calling people little bitches for complaining. 3. did he just modified a sarcastic post?

cmon biz. u need to live up to your trash talking of mods and do better.

gluck to the OP. ef looks pretty clean with that kit.

I'll explain myslef JUST to keep your eyes dry :cry: because I know this is a big deal for some of you guys......

I don't care what he posted and yeah it was funy but it he was just being sarcastic to the op. Other members noticed it and were already talking s**t to him and this was hapening in the 4th gen tech section. Yes, I always call people bitches for complaining, thanks for REALLY paying attention to me, I'm flattered :oops: if you guys want to test me fine but I have a job to do and I'm going to do it. So keep the drama out of the forum I mod and you won't get your feelings hurt. :D it's as simple as that.

If any of you feel the need to discuss this further for some odd reason just pm me or another member of the staff. ;)

Millhouse609

Blowin s**t up
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good luck with finding your car. Same thing happened to me in boston and my car looked eve worse then it does now. They found it the same night but some dude was driving it with all of the seats gone.... good luck

EluSive2K

OG Club Civic DJ!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well.....:evil:
I got my car back.... And its really funny how difficult they make it when you get something like a car stolen. Its like they dont want you to get your property that was stolen back. Well anyways after a long fight at the police station my dad finally was able to bring my car home. I am so mad! They took my passenger seat, my JDM Spoiler, my seat felt in the trunk, my flap that covers the trunk, my amp and speakers r gone, the gauge cluster is gone, the shift knob is gone, my intake, headers, distributor, corner lamps... even my license plate cover was took. My rims r gone, and at least they had the decency to put some donuts on it, although one is flat. Ill take pics and post them tomarrow, tonight was my first night seeing my car, and boy is it depressing. I dont know what to do with it, part it out, or just strip it down and re build from the frame up.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^Sounds like someone already parted it out...looking foward to pics though...

kaace

I'm getting there...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice moral support everyone....

glad you got your car back....

i love my car...

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Glad to hear you got the car back man.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOOOOOOO ART! what the f**k man, i'll keep my eyes opened for you homie. I just saw this thread

but honestly, why the f**k is this in off topic?? this belongs in norcal since thats where the f**k he lives

:thumbdown FTMFL to you sarcastic ass posters

EDIT: didnt' realize there was a page 2 and u got it back :thumbup:

Last edited: