Last Thing You Ate?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
some weird asian s**t my lady brought home from her parent's. All I know is that it was wrapped in a banana leaf and it wat good. :yummy: I feel like the mexican Andrew Zimmerman now. :cool:

It's filled with coconut I think

:biz:

Last edited:

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A jalapeno cheddar omelete with canadian back bacon on the side.

Oh s**t, actually I had a family bonfire, I made a gorgonzola walnut mac & cheese and had a taste. I also drank a fifty dollar glass of scotch followed by cheapish shiraz all night long.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bacon wrapped shrimp w/ onion rings and mashed potatoes. also a salad with bacon. Delicious!

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i just ate subway... baked cheddar and sour cream lays, and a sweet onion chicken teriyaki sandwich... yuuuummm...

ryanM

i just ate subway... baked cheddar and sour cream lays, and a sweet onion chicken teriyaki sandwich... yuuuummm...
that sounds so good, except i would go with BBQ baked lays :cool:

i just had some banana split ice cream because its the first thing i saw to eat.

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I recently had some Taco Bell chicken taco and some fires supreme... I freakin love those fries. But i guess the last thing I ate was a cheesecake brownie... mmmm, mmm, good.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
14 peanut butter cups (not the mini ones) and 5 kit-kat snack size bars...

I feel like s**t.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Cause I eat too much candy. Bad habit.

Explains my root canal (I'm already in need of another one), dozen cavities at the least, and a fake tooth (crown).