Whoaa bad to the ass!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just wait until they build this s**t 10 times bigger!

Transformers (Clicky)

(Could be a repost, but you know what? f**k YOU!) :lol:

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
freakin awesom man!

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would just step on it :what:

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That was cool, figures the Japanese would come out with something like this first.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I can't wait until they make a real life like size of one. s**t will be awesome; they'll start using them in the military. Woo for technology!

kaepos

I'm a Registered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Do you see all the gearing that thing needs though? I can't imagine it would be very cost-effective to make it life sized right now... not to mention how to make it walk/run efficiently.

Modern Technology ftl

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Do you see all the gearing that thing needs though? I can't imagine it would be very cost-effective to make it life sized right now... not to mention how to make it walk/run efficiently.

Modern Technology ftl
Progression is inevitable, technology for the necessary win

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude....... there's gonna be no huge transforming machines that have a mind of their own OR controlled by humans that take over the world. It's just not gonna happen. f**ken nerds!

Golana

5+ Year Member
i always knew the japanese would have a hand in d-day hahaha!

jk

pretty sweet though. i wonder what they are building these for? probably going to be sold as childrens toys, and once they sell a certain amount, they will activate their kill function, and the japanese will be invincible and take over the world!

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude....... there's gonna be no huge transforming machines that have a mind of their own OR controlled by humans that take over the world. It's just not gonna happen. f**ken nerds!
You never know.................

sick