LOL My other k20 vehicle CLEAN 2000 civic k20a2 CLEAN! LOTS of PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this is a f**k you bump.

f**k you cuz you have 2 k swapped cars, ill be lucky to ever have one.

good luck with the sale tho lol

vtec2.0

5+ Year Member
I actually have three k swapped cars. My other is a true jdm EG6 SIR RHD...I have a fully built k20R turbo set up in that clean as f**k....but I need $5000-$7000 more to finish it. I'm just trying to stay with one toy and my daily. This set up will put out 700whp+ but ofcourse I'm not gonna run on high boost but I want it to push that much just in case.

I just spent $10,000 on just the motor itself to be sleeved, forged internals, head is completely built stage 3 turbo cams. We will see what it does. I'll post pics if I feel like it tomorrow.

I know it won't sell on here...like I said I put it up for shits and giggles...I know everyone is broke on here....it's all good though I have it posted on 4 other sites and a s**t load of people locally want it as well.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
how did u do the headlights?
Those blue ion headlights aren't made anymore so they're either old or its some new crazy technique I've never heard of b4. Another nice k-swap coming from this guy!!! What do u do for a living?? Bump for the best one so far...

vtec2.0

5+ Year Member
Firefighter by day,batman by night, and anyother regular dude the rest of the time.

I hate to have something sitting for too long. I finished the black coupe quick because nobody wanted it with the LS in it.

The ek was my daily it had a fully built all motor jdm b16a sirII.
Which is for sale btw.

$2500 for the built all motor b16a 11:5:1 compression motor golden eagle sleeved,82mm cp pistons,crower rods,eagle crank....port and polished blah blah built all the way through...stage 3 clutch and flywheel clutchmasters Gsr trans Minty!!!! Skunk2 manifold....

Or

$1500 more and I'll include it with the k20 civic

Ls-GSR'd

got any eh(or eg)parts???
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It won't sell on this CHEAP ASS SITE!!!! haha...I mostly put it up on clubcivic for shits and giggles:lol:

Seriously though...You build a 1230923841234 mile GSR and get 200whp but you spent $10,000 to do it...on just the motor alone...

On a k-series you get a reliable motor most with low mileage...GREAT RESALE VALUE, Crazy power, I beat a built b16 turbo on 12PSI in the EK coupe...I telling you bro GO K-series!! SAVE YOUR $$ its sooooooooooo worth it!
so true,so so true mang,even i couldnt sell the crx i had(very clean body)with a JDM SiR B16A in it,2.5" piping jasma headers,all that good s**t for 2600...
i would trade u my eh but u already got a REAL RHD EG6 so...
i gotta save my $$$ for a lil k20 and take ur advise...:twisted:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn dude, you need the stick out of your ass.

Someones asking a legit question and you keep ignoring him.

vtec2.0

5+ Year Member
Damn dude, you need the stick out of your ass.

Someones asking a legit question and you keep ignoring him.

You need to get the penis out your and stop hoppin on d**k bro. This site does have a pm's right? It's actually pretty simple to use.

Yes I did the an lines myself are you going to buy the car now? No....like I said mr.mustang guy that thinks he can build a k-series with $5k HOP OFF d**k!

God damn JEWS!

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Uh ohs! He's getting pissed, watch out!

How about this, go practice jumping onto busy freeways.

l 92egHatch l

5+ Year Member
Uh ohs! He's getting pissed, watch out!

How about this, go practice jumping onto busy freeways.
hey, good one....if your not gonna buy this dudes car or have anything good to say about it get the f**k out of his thread.
-

GLWS bro, dope cars

Status
Not open for further replies.