Parting out 2002-2006 Acura rsx type s

Status
Not open for further replies.

akondor

5+ Year Member
I have lots of parts from acura rsx type s 2002-2006, let me know what parts you need, i should have any parts that you need, below is some pictures of the cars i am parting out. contact me with any needs,

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
pmd

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This thread soo gave me an idea, but to test it out I need to own a junk yard first...

Bump for ya man

Bheims

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
shame to see the type s like that...

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How much for the orange side skirts..and does the orange one have anythign aftermarket? And also wat kind of tires does it have? And the condition they are in

akondor

5+ Year Member
How much for the orange side skirts..and does the orange one have anythign aftermarket? And also wat kind of tires does it have? And the condition they are in
give me offer on side skirts, there is no after martket parts, and tires are not really good.

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol it was an offer..im no good with offers...does the interior have the little crome trim around the air vents and door handles?

cbk0485

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you got the Axles,shifter cables,shifter box, charge harness, secondry O2 sensor, ill take thats stuff PM me maybe ill take more

akondor

5+ Year Member
Lol it was an offer..im no good with offers...does the interior have the little crome trim around the air vents and door handles?
no there is no chrom, i have an offer for the side skirkts at $200 if you can beat that let me know.

Bheims

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
black seats (no airbags needed) shipped to 55113...lemme know

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member