Product Photos Thread. Post them here!

abs0Lut

Rockin' in the free world
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
make it smaller, and not black and it wouldnt be bad lol
From now on, ill give different sigs a try and everyone should let me know which is the best... I just gotta find more stuff to shoot now!

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats better! nice one, sig looks alot better.

what backdrop do you use?

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks like white paper or something

Sig & shot are a lot better than before :thumbup:

abs0Lut

Rockin' in the free world
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
2 pieces of plain white printer paper is what I use for a backdrop. Ill upload a pic of my light box right away.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was going to try and make an acutal box but it didnt work as well as i planned, i got another idea coming up, we will see how it does, just gotta find the box..

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i said it once, and ill say it again, i have no money! in the last...like 2 months ive spent prob 15-20 bucks and im still broke :(
Broke crew...

Have yet to hear back from that photographer guy :(

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
yeah i totally suck at this... need more lights... and a better camera.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol its not meant to be that big like that. white balance also needs some work need to work on the angle too..light in the reflection = no bueno. you gotta get the whole thing in the pic also..not much of a product shot if the whole product isnt in the pic

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
lol its not meant to be that big like that. white balance also needs some work need to work on the angle too..light in the reflection = no bueno. you gotta get the whole thing in the pic also..not much of a product shot if the whole product isnt in the pic
yeah like i said, i suck. i need to set up a whitebox first, i was just using printer paper and a crappy single bulb

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was just giving you some tips. just simple changes and itll make it look alot better! from what absolut said he doesnt use a light box, he just had 2 pieces of paper.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i was just giving you some tips. just simple changes and itll make it look alot better! from what absolut said he doesnt use a light box, he just had 2 pieces of paper.
cool, thanks bro. i was big into photography about 7 or 8 years ago, but haven't had a decent camera since my old canon got stolen.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ah, that sucks. if it wasnt for your lighting being incandescent i think ud be fine with the whitebalance too

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
ah, that sucks. if it wasnt for your lighting being incandescent i think ud be fine with the whitebalance too
yeah maybe i should actually start figuring out this whole 'digital darkroom' postprocessing th ing

20civic04

5+ Year Member
lighting was hard to get cause all i was using was the light coming from the ceiling. hopefully i will be getting a dslr soon(d40)

sry for the big pics

(this is the first time i had ever tried this, tell me what u think.)