2004 k20a2 type-s swap. Cheap!! 45,xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah, how about the dealers the import their engines from japan, how do we know those engines were'nt stolen over there in japan?

good luck withe sale man. good prices too!

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ah, how about the dealers the import their engines from japan, how do we know those engines were'nt stolen over there in japan?

good point. I haven't bought one so i don't know, but i would imagine that they at least still have the VINs on and that they provide some sort of paperwork.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
werd, i dont think guy is ever gonna post vins. or atleast hes gonna try to fake the funk and post fake ones that are real
vtec2.0 has sold/tried selling a bunch of cars/engines without much luck. Sure the vins/pics would be nice, but if all hes gonna get is people telling him "GLWS", "bump for sweet engine" than I wouldn't be extremely motivated to post pics either...if someone is serious they pm him

RottenEG6

EG King
5+ Year Member

if ur running a jdm engine ur either 1. in a place that doesnt care so u wouldnt get f**ked with anyways. or 2. illegal anyways so whats a stolen engine?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if ur running a jdm engine ur either 1. in a place that doesnt care so u wouldnt get f**ked with anyways. or 2. illegal anyways so whats a stolen engine?
ok. What?

RottenEG6

EG King
5+ Year Member
if u buy a legit engine from say hmo with a bill of sale ur covered. the police dont have a record of ur engine being stolen in japan, if it cleared customs from the importer and u have the paperwork stating thats who u bought it from and somehow it does come back stolen, ur covered and the importer would be held liable

96sohccivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
iv had plenty of engines in cars that i got that didnt have vins the motor still runs the same dosnt make is slower or worth less it just looks cleaner .It really dosnt mater if it has vins or not if its a swap casue it wont match your car anyways and most places cops dont just pull you over and telll you to open your hood.

RottenEG6

EG King
5+ Year Member
iv had plenty of engines in cars that i got that didnt have vins the motor still runs the same dosnt make is slower or worth less it just looks cleaner .It really dosnt mater if it has vins or not if its a swap casue it wont match your car anyways and most places cops dont just pull you over and telll you to open your hood.
thats cuz u live in texas...everything is better in texas...thats why im moving to dallas lol...i HATE california

AZNSensation

Banned
vtec2.0 has sold/tried selling a bunch of cars/engines without much luck. Sure the vins/pics would be nice, but if all hes gonna get is people telling him "GLWS", "bump for sweet engine" than I wouldn't be extremely motivated to post pics either...if someone is serious they pm him
You act like posting some pictures is like running a marathon. No one is going to do it without a present cause. I guess posting pics is the excersise American's don't want to do unless they have to nowadays hahaha.

vtec2.0

5+ Year Member
got any pictures? i got cash. PM me.

Merry Christmas to everyone. Sorry I haven't updated I have been busy with family. I will update with pics and check and see those vins!!!!!

Sorry again.

Last edited by a moderator:

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yea...i live kinda far away and don't exactly have a truck to get it. but i have cash and wanna pick one of these up. show me some pictures before i get a ride down there.

eekay_mushi

5+ Year Member
lol i want one of this forever...hmo sell them but they cost alot ...i can careless abou shipping..lol..but yea lol..
shipped to 85249 ??? LOL....I have money in hand 3000 shipped for the 39k ? let me know

vtec2.0

5+ Year Member
yea...i live kinda far away and don't exactly have a truck to get it. but i have cash and wanna pick one of these up. show me some pictures before i get a ride down there.
I'll get them to you tomorrow. Call me to remind me.

Tony

vtec2.0

5+ Year Member
lol i want one of this forever...hmo sell them but they cost alot ...i can careless abou shipping..lol..but yea lol..
shipped to 85249 ??? LOL....I have money in hand 3000 shipped for the 39k ? let me know

You make no sense. Call if your so "serious".

301-332-0450. Tony

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

at the bottom of every email sent to me said the prase: *****Caution HOT!*****

not sure what that means?

Status
Not open for further replies.