What do you do for a living?

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I thought this would be an interesting topic. We all obviously share a common interest, but I think it'd be interesting to know what everyone does for a living and how you got into cars.

I guess I'll start off.

I'm still in university. I'm studying economics and finance. Right now I'm on a co-op term and I'm working as an accountant. I'd like to get a CMA accounting designation after I graduate.

I've been in love with cars ever since I was about 6 years old. It was in the early 90's and I was with my older brother who was going to visit his friend. His friend, Leo owned a red rex and as soon as I saw it I thought to myself, "daaaaaaaaaaaamn, I gotta get one of those when I get my license". Even though I don't drive a rex, I still love them and I don't plan on ever selling my wonderful Civic =).

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think this has been done before, but Ill play along.

I detail cars for the local Crysler/Dodge dealership, and work at Advance Auto part time.

ryanM

i'm in college as well, i dont work during the school year

during the summer i'm a technician at toyota..

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah its been done before.

I fabricate and install both natural and man made stone, Countertops. ect.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dental labortory technician, uncle was a race car driver, and was at the track every weekend, always was the tag along till i was old enuff to help work on them, till i got my ss camaro, then it just branched off from there, but pretty much iv loved and been around cars since i can remember

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im unemployed. previous oilfield job taken thanks to your new president...

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
btw yall cant read

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I thought this would be an interesting topic. We all obviously share a common interest, but I think it'd be interesting to know what everyone does for a living and how you got into cars.I guess I'll start off.

I'm still in university. I'm studying economics and finance. Right now I'm on a co-op term and I'm working as an accountant. I'd like to get a CMA accounting designation after I graduate.

I've been in love with cars ever since I was about 6 years old. It was in the early 90's and I was with my older brother who was going to visit his friend. His friend, Leo owned a red rex and as soon as I saw it I thought to myself, "daaaaaaaaaaaamn, I gotta get one of those when I get my license". Even though I don't drive a rex, I still love them and I don't plan on ever selling my wonderful Civic =).

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ballin by profession

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dental labortory technician, uncle was a race car driver, and was at the track every weekend, always was the tag along till i was old enuff to help work on them, till i got my ss camaro, then it just branched off from there, but pretty much iv loved and been around cars since i can remember

Oh I forgot, I stuff gary's mom's turkey part time.:lol:

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha, nice. Hows that working out for ya?
really good actually. I blew $60 on drinks last night. And i go out 3 times a week. and thats not even including street stimulants.

ryanM

i got into cars a long time ago, its a way for me to let everyone know that i'm better than they are.

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
really good actually. I blew $60 on drinks last night. And i go out 3 times a week. and thats not even including street stimulants.
Are you keeping your bitches in line also? Otherwise, you're not a true baller.

i got into cars a long time ago, its a way for me to let everyone know that i'm better than they are.
Not sure I can see that relationship, but whatever floats your boat. :D

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Are you keeping your bitches in line also? Otherwise, you're not a true baller.

Not sure I can see that relationship, but whatever floats your boat. :D
People on this site can vouch for that.

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I work in IT(J2EE middleware application server administrator) for what I would cal a large company in St. Louis.

Cars I dont know how I got into them, just love them

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I work at Honda in the parts department.

I go to school @ CSUN studying civil engineering.

I got into cars after I rode in a boosted car (friend's).

BTW, I think this thread has been done 100x before.